©1999-2017 Sherton English - Todos los derechos reservados. - http://www.shertonenglish.com
Voz Activa - Futuro Perfecto (in past)
Active Voice - Future Perfect (in past)
I am working
2. Presente Perfecto
I have worked
I have been working
I was working
4. Pasado Perfecto
I had worked
I had been working
I will work
I will be working
6. Futuro Perfecto
I will have worked
I will have been working
7. Futuro - going to
I am going to work
I am going to be working
8. Futuro Perfecto - going to
I am going to have worked
I am going to have been working
9. Futuro - en pasado
I was going to work
I was going to be working
10. Futuro Perfecto - en pasado
I was going to have worked
I was going to have been working
I would work
I would be working
12. Condicional Perfecto
I would have worked
I would have been working
I (can, could, ...) work
I (can, could, ...) be working
14. Modales + have
I (can, could, ...) have worked
I (can, could, ...) have been working
Future Perfect (in past) - Forma no continua
What was going to have happened? - ¿Qué iba a haber pasado?
I was going to have worked - Voy a haber trabajado
- Bill said that he was going to have sold five cars by Friday.
Bill dijo que él iba a haber vendido cinco coches para el viernes.
- Jack thought he was going to have won the Pulitzer Prize that year. Jack pensó que él iba a haber ganado el premio Pulitzer ese año.
- My friends were going to have visited many countries in Europe before returning.
Mis amigos iba a haber visitado muchos países de Europa antes de regresar.
- I was worried that they were going to have forgotten about my birthday
Estaba preocupado de que ellos iban a haberse olvidado de mi cumpleaños.
- People told me how much the kids were going to have changed.
La gente me dijo cuanto iban a haber cambiando los niños.
- I had hoped that we were going to have finished today
Yo había esperado que nosotros íbamos a haber terminado hoy.
- Julia is angry because she was going to have spent the entire evening with her boss
Julia estaba enfadada porque ella iba a haber pasado la noche entera con su jefe.
Future Perfect (in past) - Forma continua
What was going to have been happening? - ¿Qué iba a haber estado pasando?
I was going to have been working - Iba a haber estado trabajando
- We realized that we were going to have been travelling for close to ten hours before stopping for a rest. Nos dimos cuenta de que íbamos a haber estado viajando por casi diez horas antes de deternernos para un descanso.
- Sarah told me she was going to have been doing her homework by the time I arrived home.
Sara me dijo que ella iba a haber estado haciendo su tarea para el momento que yo llegara a casa.