©1999-2017 Sherton English - Todos los derechos reservados. - http://www.shertonenglish.com
Voz Activa - Pasado
Active Voice - Past
I am working
2. Presente Perfecto
I have worked
I have been working
I was working
4. Pasado Perfecto
I had worked
I had been working
I will work
I will be working
6. Futuro Perfecto
I will have worked
I will have been working
7. Futuro - going to
I am going to work
I am going to be working
8. Futuro Perfecto - going to
I am going to have worked
I am going to have been working
9. Futuro - en pasado
I was going to work
I was going to be working
10. Futuro Perfecto - en pasado
I was going to have worked
I was going to have been working
I would work
I would be working
12. Condicional Perfecto
I would have worked
I would have been working
I (can, could, ...) work
I (can, could, ...) be working
14. Modales + have
I (can, could, ...) have worked
I (can, could, ...) have been working
Past - Forma no continua
What happened? - ¿Qué pasó?
I worked - Trabajé / Trabajaba
- I lost my keys yesterday.
Ayer perdí las llaves.
- It rained last night.
- My neighbors bought a new car.
Mis vecinos se compraron un auto nuevo.
- Mr. Smith died two weeks ago.
El Sr. Smith falleció hace dos semanas.
- Susan sold her house last month.
Susan vendió su casa el mes pasado.
- Her kids did not go to school the day before yesterday.
Sus hijos no concurrieron a la escuela antes de ayer.
- Ted did not pass the exam.
Ted no pasó el examen.
- Did you see Jane yesterday?
¿Viste a Jane ayer?
- Where did they go on vacation?
¿Dónde fueron de vacaciones?
Past - Forma continua
What was happening? - ¿Qué estuvo/estaba pasando?
I was working - Estuve/estaba trabajando
- Grace was taking a shower when the phone rang.
Grace estaba duchándose cuando sonó el teléfono.
- While we were walking down the street, we saw Mrs. Pierce.
Mientras estaban caminando por la calle, vieron a la Sra. Pierce.
- The baby was crying while her mother was preparing breakfast.
El bebé estaba llorando mientras su mamá estaba preparando el desayuno.
- The employee was not doing his job when his boss arrived.
El empleado no estaba haciendo su trabajo cuando llegó su jefe.
- They were not driving carefully when they had the accident.
Ellos no estaban manejando con cuidado cuando tuvieron el accidente.
- What was Henry doing at midday?
¿Qué estaba haciendo Henry al mediodía?
- Were your friends playing in the park when it began to drizzle?
¿Tus amigos estaban jugando en el parque cuando comenzó a lloviznar?