©1999-2017 Sherton English - Todos los derechos reservados. - http://www.shertonenglish.com
Voz Activa - Presente
Active Voice - Present
I am working
2. Presente Perfecto
I have worked
I have been working
I was working
4. Pasado Perfecto
I had worked
I had been working
I will work
I will be working
6. Futuro Perfecto
I will have worked
I will have been working
7. Futuro - going to
I am going to work
I am going to be working
8. Futuro Perfecto - going to
I am going to have worked
I am going to have been working
9. Futuro - en pasado
I was going to work
I was going to be working
10. Futuro Perfecto - en pasado
I was going to have worked
I was going to have been working
I would work
I would be working
12. Condicional Perfecto
I would have worked
I would have been working
I (can, could, ...) work
I (can, could, ...) be working
14. Modales + have
I (can, could, ...) have worked
I (can, could, ...) have been working
Present - Forma no continua
What happens? - ¿Qué pasa?
I work - Trabajo
- The sun rises in the East and sets in the West.
El sol sale por el este y se pone por el oeste.
- Mr. Jackson goes to work by taxi every day.
El Sr. Jackson va en taxi a trabajar todos los días.
- We sometimes dine at Peter's.
A veces cenamos en lo de Peter.
- I always wake up before 7 a.m.
Me despierto siempre a las 7:00 a.m.
- When it rains, animals find shelter under trees.
Cuando llueve, los animales se refugian debajo de los árboles.
- Rex does not live in Chicago.
Rex no vive en Chicago.
- They are vegetarians so they do not eat meat.
Son vegetarianos por lo que no comen carne.
- How often do you take your dog for a walk?
¿Cada cuánto sacas a pasear a tu perro?
- Does Betsy speak English?
¿Betsy habla inglés?
Present - Forma continua
What is happening? - ¿Qué está pasando?
I am working - Estoy trabajando
- You are reading a sentence now.
Usted está leyendo una oración ahora.
- Someone is listening to the radio at this moment.
Alguien está escuchando la radio en este momento.
- Bill is writing a new novel.
Bill está escribiendo una nueva novela.
- My children are not playing the guitar right now.
Mis hijos no están tocando la guitarra en este preciso momento.
- Is Mary studying now?
¿Mary está estudiando ahora?