INTRODUCE

Use this forum if you want to talk in English with people of other native languages

Re: INTRODUCE

Notapor emiillana » Jue Dic 25, 2008 3:16 pm

Hi everybody. I'm also looking for someone to practise English. I'm a student from Spain and I have 20 years old. My msn is emiillana@hotmail.com. Thanks
emiillana

Notapor Jenny2412 » Mar Ene 13, 2009 1:36 am

Hi, Laura. Its Jenny and I'm a new student too. I need to learn english too because my husband and me are planning to move at United State and I want to have a great job. Although I have a BA I don't speak very well the language.

I wait to learn it for better opportunities in the world.
Jenny2412

Notapor yannic » Mié Ene 28, 2009 4:21 pm

Hi ! My name is Yanina I´m from Argentina I`m twenty four years old. I`m a new student in this course PLEASE HELP ME, contact me now.I see you later... :D
yannic

Hi there!!!

Notapor dfgarcia27 » Dom Feb 01, 2009 6:37 am

Hi everyone!! My name is Diego, I am from Pereira, Colombia, I'm an optometrist, I want to learn to speak English so much, I'm very good at writing but need to practice a lot on my pronunciation..... Anybody who wants to learn along with me please send me messages so we can keep in touch and help each other.
Can anybody give me any tips for good pronunciation, please???

Take care of yourselves!!!
dfgarcia27

Notapor Ashlee » Sab Feb 07, 2009 3:04 am

garito escribió:Hello there!

My name is Nixon, I'm 21... I'm studying English pedagogy at Playa Ancha's University. I'm here to improve my english and to help others with their doubts. I'm quiete good at listening to others in english, but I have some problems when I have to write.

Greetings! ;)

Hi ... I'm from Peru and Im here becuase I really want to learn english ... maybe we can practice .. emeraude_1523@hotmail.com ... bye kisses ...
Ashlee

Re: INTRODUCE reintroduce

Notapor Julito43 » Dom Feb 08, 2009 8:20 pm

evangeline escribió:Hi Laura.
My name is Evangeline and I would like to practice English with you, I live in Mexico city and I don´t have with whom to speak English.
I hope I can help you. :D

Hello Evangeline. Nice to meet you. I would like to practice English wiyh you. I live in BOGOTA, Colombia.I'll wait your answer to begin talking. Thank you
JULIO
Julito43

Notapor albertstand » Jue Feb 26, 2009 3:42 am

hello, my name is alberto.
i am a law student at the libre university in barranquilla, colombia. i have 20.
i need to learn english, i mean, to improve the language, for my major and my future.
i thought that this chat is a good idea for develop my writing while you will meet people. both is great for my. i do not feel able for writen wiht many vocabulary yet. but i try and i hope learn wiht you.
i am interested in learning the lenguage. thanks for your time.
albertstand

Notapor LUNIX20 » Sab Feb 05, 2011 2:53 pm

HI GUYS!

I'm Luna and I'm a new student. I'm from PERU. I'm study english but I need practice more. Can anyone help me please? :)
LUNIX20

Previo
Todos los horarios son UTC
Volver a Global forum