I want to practice my English

Use this forum if you want to talk in English with people of other native languages

I want to practice my English

Notapor edrosram1979 » Mar Mar 03, 2009 8:17 pm

My name is Edna. I am from Tamaulipas Mexico and I am 29 years old. I am married and I do not have children. I do not want to forget what I have learned. That why I want to practic my English on this forum. I hope you are interesting .

Sincerely,

Edna.
edrosram1979

Re: I want to practic my English

Notapor Figo » Mar Mar 03, 2009 10:56 pm

hello Edna,

I'm Héctor, I'm from Guadalajara and I'm 25 years old. I read your message, my english is not really good, but I want to practice in order to improve my vocabulary.

if yuo want we can practice togheter.

Reagards
Figo

Notapor azahar50 » Mié Mar 04, 2009 2:43 pm

Hoello Edna and Hector!
My name is Noelia. I am from Mallorca (Spain). I am also interesing in practice my english. I usually have some problems in my speaking and writing skills. I hope to improve in this forum.
azahar50

Notapor edrosram1979 » Lun Mar 09, 2009 4:01 pm

Hi!!! Hector and Noelia

I hope we can practice and learn from each other. I want to share something with you , I starting a group of elementary kids to teach what I know. I would teach basic English because I need to practice what I know. I hope to know about you soon. Have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,

Edna
edrosram1979

Notapor zeida » Mar Mar 17, 2009 1:45 am

Hi : Edna
My name is Zeida, i am cuban, i am married too and i have a son. i want practices my english .I hope i can contac to you everyday.
by,zeida.
zeida

Notapor Goguita » Mar Mar 17, 2009 12:59 pm

Hello people! Mi nick is Goguita. I 'd like so much practice english here. But, it will be very important to write and if anybody can to found errors , let we know and put the right the mistake.
For example: I did read the verb to have with the auxiliar verb , and this is an error, right?
We must learn each other.
Nice to meet you everyone!
Goguita

Notapor zeida » Mar Mar 17, 2009 2:35 pm

Hello:
I'm zeida, i'm really happy with this course , this is very good, we have the posibility to know the new friends. I need practies my writing a lot.
nice to meet you everyone,Zeida.
zeida

Notapor edrosram1979 » Mié Mar 18, 2009 4:33 am

Hi!!! Zeida and gougita

I hope that everybody is ok. I having a fun time here because tomorrow there is a carnaval on my town. Hey!!! Guy , I have started teaching English to childrens of elementary school. I do not work so would want to do someting good for my community and help myself . I teach basic English such as colors, days of the week, part of the body and stuff like that. Today, a girl came to my house because she wants to learn English. She is going to be a elementary teacher and she need to learn English to graduate. She asked me if I can help her. I told yes.

Sinceraly,

Edna
edrosram1979

Notapor Goguita » Mié Mar 18, 2009 12:49 pm

That's great Edna!. You can help the children with the english languague. I use the english in my work; I'm excecutive assistant in a company in Buenos Aires, Argentina, but my english is not so good. I try to learn every day and practice the conversation. In this case, to write and read to other people help me so much.
Kind regards,
Goguita

Notapor zeida » Mié Mar 18, 2009 1:37 pm

Hi Edna, thanks for answer my e mail.I wish you enjoy the carnaval in your town.
that's so good . i'm starting to learn english now so maybe i don't write all the words correct.
any way that's the point PRACTICE.
It'is very nice help each other so good for you.
Nice to meet you Edna,
Zeida .
zeida

Siguiente
Todos los horarios son UTC
Volver a Global forum