I want to practice my English

Use this forum if you want to talk in English with people of other native languages

Re: I want to practice my English

Notapor CUMANES » Lun Ene 03, 2011 3:52 am

Helloooo!!!students how are youuuu? I am from venezuelan, my name is Jesus I love English and I would like to practice it each together, anyway I practice all days at home, my English isn´t so good but I want to learn to speak it well.

good bye, Jesus.
CUMANES

Notapor sabrina marrero » Lun Ene 03, 2011 5:13 pm

i'dont like skype, i prefer to start the practice by chat. you can add me! bye bye!
sabrina marrero

Notapor CUMANES » Lun Ene 03, 2011 10:26 pm

good evening for everybody, happy new year I hope a good time for you together with your families, also I hope things go very well for everyone.
I feel very glad for to be in this interesting forum.

with all sincerity, have a good night.

bye...Jesús.
CUMANES

Notapor dabermudez » Dom Ene 23, 2011 6:20 pm

I want to practice my english, specially speaking, because (I think) I have learned so much vocabulary, and grammar rules, but I can´t understand when I try to speak with natives of USA, Canada, Great Britain, and so on. Please, If somebody speaks english, I´ll been thankfully for help me. I am from Venezuela, Lawyer and Psychologist, married, and it is very important in my carreers to speak english well. So greetings for all people there, and I'll be waiting for your answer.
dabermudez

Notapor Sara_86 » Mar Feb 01, 2011 10:26 pm

Hello, I am Sara and I have 24 years old. I also want to practice my english. so, my englis is bad. I hope to improve soon!! are you interesting in talk for hear??
Sara_86

Notapor dabermudez » Mié Feb 02, 2011 2:23 am

Hi Sara, of course I want to....And I don't think you speak a bad english. I am old, but new, in this course. Let me explaine you: I have suscribed myself about two years ago, but it was until now when I begin the course. I would like to see some picks of you, and any time I send you some mine. Are you agree? Buy the way, I prefer the oral practice because it's better in order learning real english, don't you? Ok, Sara, I'm waiting your answer very soon...Bye...
dabermudez

Notapor Elsa FAbiola » Jue Feb 24, 2011 1:50 pm

Hello My name is Fabiola I seem that this page is very interesting because each person can to practice english. I need to practice by my work. Some times I need any person that can do the correction because I do not know when I´m writing bad. Thanks to the people that write me,.
Elsa FAbiola

Notapor maykel1426 » Vie Mar 11, 2011 5:37 pm

I need help with my inglish
maykel1426

Notapor yeriva » Mié Mar 23, 2011 1:23 am

Hello, my name is Yessica I am peruvian, I need to practice my english, it´s the first time I enter in this forum, I think is interesting :)
yeriva

Notapor LUNNA1960 » Lun Abr 11, 2011 3:25 pm

HI Edna my name is Norma i live in Ca. I from to Mexico too. but Tijuana. nice to my you.
LUNNA1960

PrevioSiguiente
Todos los horarios son UTC
Volver a Global forum