Hello I'm studyng English

Use this forum if you want to talk in English with people of other native languages

Re: Hello I'm studyng English

Notapor arnol2yt » Lun Mar 29, 2010 12:55 am

nostalgiaportena escribió:Hello everybody,im carlos im study english and although :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :D :) ;) :cry: I was born to Chile I’m living in Barcelona now. This summer I have decided to do an English course. Before, I have studied English but never I Have practiced itenough. therefore I’d like to get in touch to people who are studying this language. We can sent us some e-mails to tell things about our- selves and our experience like English students.Is there someone who is interested?

I hope your answers !!!!
:) :lol:
arnol2yt

Notapor ROSA OF SPAIN » Mié May 12, 2010 9:45 pm

hi someone can help to do reporter speech formal and informal letter because i have to pass a test next month thanks
ROSA OF SPAIN

Notapor martinuptc » Jue Jul 29, 2010 12:04 pm

Hello everybody, my name is Martin I from to Colombia, I´ve been studying English for two years, but the last months I couldn´t study, a friend told me about Shertonenglish and now I´ll try to develope this course and share experiences with people who want to improve this level. I would like to tell you that in http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/, you can find interesting material to practice English, one of the most important thing that I think is that One should practice one hour per day at least.

Regards,

Martin
martinuptc

Notapor sandracorrea » Dom Feb 17, 2013 2:43 am

hello Jessica my name is sandra. i from colombia. nice to meet you. actuality i am estudying English because I need to learn other lenguage
sandracorrea

Notapor gaston_saladino » Vie Jul 19, 2013 8:08 pm

nostalgiaportena escribió:Hello everybody,

I’m Jéssica and although I was born to Chile I’m living in Barcelona now. This summer I have decided to do an English course. Before, I have studied English but never I Have practiced itenough. therefore I’d like to get in touch to people who are studying this language. We can sent us some e-mails to tell things about our- selves and our experience like English students.Is there someone who is interested?

I hope your answers !!!!

Hello Jessica, I am from Argentina, so we are neighbours in some way.
I want to practice English. Currently I am studying English in a College, and need some people who want to practice to. Mi idea es talk about general things, not specificly about grammar.
Are you agree in send us e-mails and try to improve our language?
gaston_saladino

Notapor AUSTRALOPITECUZ » Mié Mar 19, 2014 2:44 am

hello i am from panama and I need improve my english

please help me when i perfom any mistake :lol: :mrgreen:
AUSTRALOPITECUZ

Notapor Neldysuescun » Sab Mar 22, 2014 8:56 pm

hola :?
Neldysuescun

Notapor Yarielasanchez » Mar Sep 01, 2015 3:42 am

Hello. I'm Yariela, I live in Costa Rica. I want learn english. At this time i'm beginning since zero because i don't remember much. I practice listening music in english but sometimes i don't get to understand the words.
Regards.
Yarielasanchez

Notapor SIMONSANZ » Lun Sep 28, 2015 9:15 pm

nostalgiaportena escribió:Hello everybody,

I’m Jéssica and although I was born to Chile I’m living in Barcelona now. This summer I have decided to do an English course. Before, I have studied English but never I Have practiced itenough. therefore I’d like to get in touch to people who are studying this language. We can sent us some e-mails to tell things about our- selves and our experience like English students.Is there someone who is interested?

I hope your answers !!!!

HI JESSICA, HOW MANY YEARS DID YOU GO TO BARCELONA? BARCELONA IS A VERY NICE CITY WHERE EVERYBODY CAN DISCOVER EXITING ADVENTURES!
SIMONSANZ

Hello Im studyng English

Notapor Toyonex » Dom Oct 25, 2015 10:49 pm

So youll want to replace the first line with something like:
< Page Language="C#">

Then you can do something like:
<
Response.Write"Hello World";
>
Toyonex

PrevioSiguiente
Todos los horarios son UTC