Future Perfect "going to"
Future Perfect "going to"
El tiempo Future Perfect (going to) responde a la pregunta: What is going to have happened? = ¿Qué va a haber pasado? o What is going to have been happening? = ¿Qué va a haber estado pasando?. Se forma: Sujeto + am/is/are + going to + have + verbo en participio (I am going to have worked). Sujeto + am/is/are + going to + have + been + verbo en progresivo (I am going to have been working).
| 1. Present
I am working
| 2. Present perfect
I have worked
I have been working
| 3. Past
I was working
| 4. Past perfect
I had worked
I had been working
| 5. Future
I will work
I will be working
| 6. Future perfect
I will have worked
I will have been working
| 7. Future (going to)
I am going to work
I am going to be working
| 8. Future perfect (going to)
I am going to have worked
I am going to have been working
| 9. Future in past
I was going to work
I was going to be working
|10. Future perfect in past
I was going to have worked
I was going to have been working
I would work
I would be working
|12. Conditional perfect
I would have worked
I would have been working
I (can, could, ...) work
I (can, could, ...) be working
|14. Modals + have
I (can, could, ...) have worked
I (can, could, ...) have been working
Future Perfect "going to"What is going to have happened? - ¿Qué va a haber pasado?
I am going to have worked - Voy a haber trabajado
- I am going to have left for Japan in two days.
Voy a haber partido para Japón en dos días.
- The plane is going to have landed in five minutes.
El avión va a haber aterrizado en cinco minutos.
- We are going to have written fifty pages of our essay by tomorrow.
Vamos a haber escrito cincuenta páginas de nuestro ensayo para mañana.
- Your baby is going to have learnt to walk by the time you return from the war.
Tu bebé va a haber aprendido a caminar para el momento que regreses de la guerra.
- The play is going to have started by the time we get to the theater.
La obra va a haber empezado para cuando lleguemos al teatro.
- I am not going to have spent my entire life living in this town.
No voy a haber pasado mi vida entera viviendo en esta ciudad.
- How many customers are you going to have visited by Friday?.
¿Cuántos clientes vas a haber visitado para el viernes?.
- By December, John is going to have had the same car for twenty years.
Para diciembre, John va a haber tenido el mismo coche por veinte años.
- The children are going to have eaten their lunch by then.
los niños van a haber comido su almuerzo para entonces.
Future Perfect "going to" - Continuous formWhat is going to have been happening? - ¿Qué va a haber estado pasando?
I am going to have been working - Voy a haber estado trabajando
- Our team is going to have been practicing for three hours every morning before the final game.
Nuestro equipo va a haber estado practicando durante tres horas cada mañana antes del partido final.
- By January, he is going to have been living in that house for thirty years.
Para enero, él va a haber estado viviendo en esa casa por treinta años.
- I am going to have been waiting for five hours when her plane finally arrives. Voy a haber estado esperando por cinco horas cuando finalmente llegue su avión.