Future Perfect in Past
Future Perfect in Past
El tiempo Future Perfect in Past responde a la pregunta: What was going to have happened? = ¿Qué iba a haber pasado? o What was going to have been happening? = ¿Qué iba a haber estado pasando?. Se forma: Sujeto + was/were + going to + have + verbo en participio (I was going to have worked). Sujeto + was/were + going to + have + been + verbo en progresivo (I was going to have been working).
| 1. Present
I am working
| 2. Present perfect
I have worked
I have been working
| 3. Past
I was working
| 4. Past perfect
I had worked
I had been working
| 5. Future
I will work
I will be working
| 6. Future perfect
I will have worked
I will have been working
| 7. Future (going to)
I am going to work
I am going to be working
| 8. Future perfect (going to)
I am going to have worked
I am going to have been working
| 9. Future in past
I was going to work
I was going to be working
|10. Future perfect in past
I was going to have worked
I was going to have been working
I would work
I would be working
|12. Conditional perfect
I would have worked
I would have been working
I (can, could, ...) work
I (can, could, ...) be working
|14. Modals + have
I (can, could, ...) have worked
I (can, could, ...) have been working
Future Perfect in PastWhat was going to have happened? - ¿Qué iba a haber pasado?
I was going to have worked - Voy a haber trabajado
- Bill said that he was going to have sold five cars by Friday.
Bill dijo que él iba a haber vendido cinco coches para el viernes.
- Jack thought he was going to have won the Pulitzer Prize that year. Jack pensó que él iba a haber ganado el premio Pulitzer ese año.
- My friends were going to have visited many countries in Europe before returning.
Mis amigos iba a haber visitado muchos países de Europa antes de regresar.
- I was worried that they were going to have forgotten about my birthday
Estaba preocupado de que ellos iban a haberse olvidado de mi cumpleaños.
- People told me how much the kids were going to have changed.
La gente me dijo cuanto iban a haber cambiando los niños.
- I had hoped that we were going to have finished today
Yo había esperado que nosotros íbamos a haber terminado hoy.
- Julia is angry because she was going to have spent the entire evening with her boss
Julia estaba enfadada porque ella iba a haber pasado la noche entera con su jefe.
Future Perfect in Past - Continuous formWhat was going to have been happening? - ¿Qué iba a haber estado pasando?
I was going to have been working - Iba a haber estado trabajando
- We realized that we were going to have been travelling for close to ten hours before stopping for a rest. Nos dimos cuenta de que íbamos a haber estado viajando por casi diez horas antes de deternernos para un descanso.
- Sarah told me she was going to have been doing her homework by the time I arrived home.
Sara me dijo que ella iba a haber estado haciendo su tarea para el momento que yo llegara a casa.