Expresiones con verbos claves - Verbo "to catch"
Idioms with key verbs - Verb "to catch"
|to catch sight/a glimpse of
|to catch off-guard
|to catch one's breath
||recobrar el aliento
|to catch red-handed
||atrapar con las manos en la masa
|to catch some rays
||tomar un poco de sol
|to catch some z's
||dormir un poco
- I was driving down Lincoln Ave. and I caught a glimpse of the new mall.
- Liz had to stop a few times to catch her breath while we were running.
- Rob's wife was cheating on him and he caught her red-handed!
- I just can't wait to get to the beach and catch some rays!
- Why don't you go lie down for a while and try to catch some z's?