Voz Pasiva - Modals + have
Passive Voice - Modals + have
El tiempo "con Modals + have" de la voz pasiva responde a la pregunta: "What (must/could...) have been done?" = ¿Qué se (debe/podría...) haber hecho? o "What (must/could...) have been being done?" = ¿Qué se (debe/podría...) haber estado haciendo?
| 1. Present
The car is washed
The car is being washed
| 2. Present perfect
The car has been washed
The car has been being washed
| 3. Past
The car was washed
The car was being washed
| 4. Past perfect
The car had been washed
The car had been being washed
| 5. Future
The car will be washed
The car will be being washed
| 6. Future perfect
The car will have been washed
The car will have been being washed
| 7. Future (going to)
The car is going to be washed
The car is going to be being washed
| 8. Future perfect (going to)
The car is going to have been washed
The car is going to have been being washed
| 9. Future in past
The car was going to be washed
The car was going to be being washed
|10. Future perfect in past
The car was going to have been washed
The car was going to have been being washed
The car would be washed
The car would be being washed
|12. Conditional perfect
The car would have been washed
The car would have been being washed
The car (can, could, ...) be washed
The car (can, could, ...) be being washed
|14. Modals + have
The car (can, could, ...) have been washed
The car (can, ...) have been being washed
What (must/could...) have been done? - ¿Qué se (debe/podría...) haber hecho?A house (must/could...) have been built.
Se (debe/podría...) haber construido una casa / Una casa (debe/podría...) haber sido construida
- The day had been hot and sunny. The garden should have been
watered at twilight.
El día había estado caluroso y soleado. El jardín debería haber sido regado al anochecer.
- Susan feels tired. She must have been working hard lately.
Susan se siente cansada. Ella debe haber estado trabajando duro ultimamente.
- These shoes should not have been mended. They are too old.
Estos zapatos no deberían haber sido reparados. Son demasiado viejos.
- Smokers should not have been allowed inside the restaurant.
No deberían haber permitido a los fumadores entrar al restaurante.
- Should the candles have been lit in the evening?
¿Deberían las velas haber sido encendidas por la noche?
- That statue should have been shown in the art gallery.
Esa estatua debería haber sido mostrada en la galería de arte.
- Johny was fired. I think he should have been given another opportunity.
Johny fue despedido. Pienso que se le debería haber dado otra oportunidad.
- Diana's death could have been prevented.
La muerte de Diana se podría haber evitada.
- The infection he had suffered might have been caused by the contaminated catheters.
La infección que él había sufrido podría haber sido causada por los catéteres contaminados.
- Could the party have been organized somewhere else?.
¿Podría la fiesta haberse organizado en otra parte?