Voz Pasiva - Past Perfect
Passive Voice - Past Perfect
El tiempo "Past Perfect" de la voz pasiva responde a la pregunta: "What had been done?" = ¿Qué se había hecho? o "What had been being done?" = ¿Qué se había estado haciendo?
| 1. Present
The car is washed
The car is being washed
| 2. Present perfect
The car has been washed
The car has been being washed
| 3. Past
The car was washed
The car was being washed
| 4. Past perfect
The car had been washed
The car had been being washed
| 5. Future
The car will be washed
The car will be being washed
| 6. Future perfect
The car will have been washed
The car will have been being washed
| 7. Future (going to)
The car is going to be washed
The car is going to be being washed
| 8. Future perfect (going to)
The car is going to have been washed
The car is going to have been being washed
| 9. Future in past
The car was going to be washed
The car was going to be being washed
|10. Future perfect in past
The car was going to have been washed
The car was going to have been being washed
The car would be washed
The car would be being washed
|12. Conditional perfect
The car would have been washed
The car would have been being washed
The car (can, could, ...) be washed
The car (can, could, ...) be being washed
|14. Modals + have
The car (can, could, ...) have been washed
The car (can, ...) have been being washed
What had been done? - ¿Qué se había hecho?A house had been built. Se había construido una casa / Una casa había sido construida
- A strike had been organized before the workers were dismissed.
Una huelga había sido organizada antes de que los trabajadores fueran despedidos.
- Before the Richardsons got home, their house had been burglarized.
Antes de que los Richardson llegaran, su casa había sido desvalijada.
- Hotel reservations had been made before Mr. Miller flew to N.Y.
Las reservaciones de hotel habían sido hechas antes de que el Sr. Miller volara a Nueva York.
- When I arrived home, my room had been cleaned.
Cuando llegué a casa, mi habitación había sido limpiada.
- Had the gas tank been filled before they left?
¿Había sido llenado el tanque de gasolina antes de que ellos se marcharan?
- Had Bill been told to bring the wine to the party ?
¿Se le había a dicho a Bill que trajera el vino a la fiesta?
- This mechanic had been paid to fix their limo.
Se le había pagado a este mecánico para reparar su limusina.
- The tourists had been shown the map of the city before they were taken there.
A los turistas se les había mostrado el mapa de la ciudad antes de ser llevados allí.
What had been being done? - ¿Qué se había estado haciendo?A house had been being built.
Se había estado construyendo una casa / Una casa había estado siendo construida
- I learnt that condensed milk had been being produced in America since the mid 1850s.
Me enteré que la leche condensada se había estado produciendo en América desde la mitad de la década de 1850.
- The Real Information Digger, a journal in which my articles had been being published, was banned by the government.
"The Real Information Digger", un diario en el cual se habían estado publicando mis artículos, fue prohibido por el gobierno.