Preguntas con "Be going to"
Questions with "Be going to"
Preguntas en inglés usando "be going to" Are you going to cook now? / Were you going to call me yesterday?
Am / Are / Is (I, you, he...) going to ... ?
- Who is going to come today?
¿Quién va a venir hoy?
- Are you going to buy a new car?
¿Vas comprar un nuevo auto?
- Are they going to help you?
¿Ellos te van a ayudar?
- What are we going to bring?
¿Qué vamos a traer?
- When is she going to arrive?
¿Cuándo va a llegar ella?
- Am I going to need some
stitches on the injury?
¿Voy a necesitar algunos puntos en la herida?
- Aren't Mary and Tony going to join the
¿Mary y Tony no se van a unir al equipo de básquet?
- How are we going to make a cake if we do not have flavor?
¿Cómo vamos a hacer una torta si no tenemos harina?
Were / Was (I, you, he,...) going to ... ?
- Was Jack going to say
goodbye to Amy?
¿Jack se iba a despedir de Amy?
- What were you going to say when I interrupted you?
¿Qué ibas a decir cuando te interrumpí?
- Weren't you going to choose the
¿No ibas a elegir el equipo rojo?
- Where were they going to go on Saturday?
¿Adónde iban a ir el sábado?
- Was Mary going to come to the party?
¿Mary iba a venir a la fiesta?
- Was he going to buy a dog?
¿El iba a comprar un perro?
- Were you going to play golf with them?
¿Ibas a jugar golf con ellos?
- What were you going to do if you failed?
¿Qué ibas a hacer si fallabas?