Foro

Global forum

Hi everybody :)

Use this forum if you want to talk in English with people of other native languages

Hi everybody :)

Notapor luzpariseiffel » Vie Nov 14, 2008 9:29 pm

Hi everybody

My name's Lucy, I'm seventeen years old , I'm from Mexico, I study law, I love Eiffel Tower and learning English because it's a beautiful language and it gives you more opportunities to meeting people around the world and getting better job.

I started to learn it because i'd a bad result on my english examination, so , on march i started to it, my system was studying english so obssesive, i was in front to my computer approximately 10 hours diary :P .

English has given to me a lot of results, I'm intermediate level and I already pass the examinations, i passed the most important examination on my university.

I'm here because I wanna talk with people on english, if you want it please add me to your msn contacts , my email is practicandoingles@live.com.mx i've a microphone and i wanna meet you!!
thanks for your attention, see you soon!
:)
luzpariseiffel

Re: Hi everybody :)

Notapor libertad1974 » Dom Nov 23, 2008 11:17 pm

HOLA QUE TAL, ME ENCANTARÍA PODER PRACTICAR MIS APRENDIZAJES CONTIGO, ESPERO PODAMOS...GRACIAS
libertad1974

Notapor isismiller » Mié Dic 03, 2008 10:39 pm

holaaaa!!! ;) mucho gusto me llamo isis!!! hoy 3 de diciembre me inscribi aqui!!! me parece muy interesante, ademas tengo muchas ganas de practicar y aprender este idioma!!! ojala alguien se ponga en contacto conmigo y asi iniciar el curso!!! estoy en plena disposicion!! un beso Xoxo!!! :lol:
isismiller

Notapor Myrian21 » Mar Dic 09, 2008 7:17 pm

Hello Lucy how are you?
My name's Myrian, I'm American, I'm twenty two years and, I'm studying International Business Management. I want to meet you too. :D
you know, English is the most spoken language and is very interesting.
If you want meet me please any doubt about English and rest things that you want question please write me in this forum!!
Thanks nice to meet you!
:P
Myrian
Myrian21

Notapor buddylove » Sab Dic 20, 2008 10:40 pm

Hi guys,how u bean? I kinda like the idea to practice English this way. My name is Franz and I live in Buenos Aires, I'm a teacher and I teach Salsa y Merengue,I like to dance a lot.Well I think everybody wanna practice English with me,so u can answer me `cause I 'll answer.
My mail is : Franz_garcs@yahoo.com.
I'll be waiting for ur answers.
See`cha guys.
Franz
buddylove

Notapor edriari » Sab Dic 20, 2008 11:17 pm

hi lucy interested to met you to an practice english my e mail is edriari@telmex.net.co write to me
edriari

Hello everybody!!!

Notapor lore2103 » Mar Dic 30, 2008 4:27 pm

Hello everybody,

My name is Lorena López, I am from Colombia and I am here because I want to improve my english skills, I really need to learn english as soon as possible because of my profession, my job, and my dreams to study abroad the next year, and I feel that I need to practice more with other people to achieve this goal... so, if you are in the same situation please contact me.

I would like share this experience with all of you not only for that, but also to made new friends...I am a very friendly person...

Please write me back and go on together learning this beautiful languaje, my level is intermediate.

Sorry for my mistakes...

Bye,

Lorena López
lore2103

Notapor lleo » Mié Ene 14, 2009 1:13 am

Wow it's amazing how much people can contact here let me present I'm Ervin Zamora from Guatemala and I wanna like you talk to see my grow what you think? contact me from jr6grunge@hotmail.com when ever nice to meet you see you or hear you bye. :roll:
lleo

Notapor taty100388 » Dom Ene 25, 2009 8:57 pm

lleo escribió:Wow it's amazing how much people can contact here let me present I'm Ervin Zamora from Guatemala and I wanna like you talk to see my grow what you think? contact me from jr6grunge@hotmail.com when ever nice to meet you see you or hear you bye. :roll:

:geek:
hello I m thalia from mexico monterrey n.l
me gustaria platicar con tigo . a mi me interesa saber ingles y te soy franca deseo que me ayudes por que en la escuela todos saben mas ke yo y se rien de mi....
te puedo enseñar español
taty100388

Notapor yannic » Mié Ene 28, 2009 4:08 pm

Hola soy Yanina, soy de Argentina y tengo 24 años .Me inscribi en el curso la semana pasada y me parece muy completo y de mucha utilidad Me gustaria poder perfecionarme en este idioma y para eso espero que podamos estar en contacto entre nosotros por si surgen dudas, espero la respuesta de alguien, gracias :)
yannic

Siguiente
Todos los horarios son UTC
Volver a Global forum