Foro

Global forum

Hi everybody :)

Use this forum if you want to talk in English with people of other native languages

Re: Hi everybody :)

Notapor anthu » Jue Jun 25, 2009 12:47 pm

Hello everybody! I'm Antonella, i'm from Argentina and i'm here because i love english language, although i have not a very good command of it. I really want to learn and i think it's a great way to do it, so... i have added some of you to my msn.
you can add me too anthu_07@hotmail.com
we will spoke soon ;)
bye!
anthu

Notapor EuroMx » Mar Jul 21, 2009 3:38 am

Hey, everybody, How have you been ? i hope great

well i'm new on this

My name is Enrique hahaha and i'm 21 i live in Durango, i study bussines in university, and i love do it, also i'm studing two languages English and French but over all i love french, i'm on my last course of english, but i think is not enough yet, i think i need to learn more english, because really is a language that i love and is nice to know many things, besides the language.

I'd like to learn more english and sharing some experiences with native people, and going to learn a little bit more about it.

I'll poste here my msn if some of you are really interested in know me hahaa (so q) no i'm kidding, just i'll post there if you want to know me, i rather people who know english very well, but if you dont know, it doesnt care, hahaha we'll good friends okay.

but specially i'd like to okay, so people be happy and take care and enjoy this summer that is so hot and amazing

cheers from Druango,Mexico

angeldeparis@hotmail.com
EuroMx

Notapor ksarenas » Mié Jul 22, 2009 7:22 pm

ok if you want to practice writte me to krolsandoval@hotmail.com ok i can help you..

libertad1974 escribió:HOLA QUE TAL, ME ENCANTARÍA PODER PRACTICAR MIS APRENDIZAJES CONTIGO, ESPERO PODAMOS...GRACIAS
ksarenas

Notapor EuroMx » Mié Jul 22, 2009 10:04 pm

EuroMx escribió:Hey, everybody, How have you been ? i hope great

well i'm new on this

My name is Enrique hahaha and i'm 21 i live in Durango, i study bussines in university, and i love do it, also i'm studing two languages English and French but over all i love french, i'm on my last course of english, but i think is not enough yet, i think i need to learn more english, because really is a language that i love and is nice to know many things, besides the language.

I'd like to learn more english and sharing some experiences with native people, and going to learn a little bit more about it.

I'll poste here my msn if some of you are really interested in know me hahaa (so q) no i'm kidding, just i'll post there if you want to know me, i rather people who know english very well, but if you dont know, it doesnt care, hahaha we'll good friends okay.

but specially i'd like to okay, so people be happy and take care and enjoy this summer that is so hot and amazing

cheers from Druango,Mexico

angeldeparis@hotmail.com

eah thanks i added you on msn ....
EuroMx

Notapor carlost » Jue Jul 23, 2009 4:51 am

You can join us on the chat -> http://www.shertonenglish.com/social/pg/chat

See you there!
carlost
Sherton Team

Previo
Todos los horarios son UTC