Foro

Global forum

I want to practice my English

Use this forum if you want to talk in English with people of other native languages

Re: I want to practic my English

Notapor aleymar » Jue Mar 19, 2009 1:04 am

hi everybody.
my name is aleymar,i´m colombian and i´m very interested in improving my english level. i red your e mails.I also teach english to kids and some teenagers. i`m married and i have two children.bye.
Aleymar
aleymar

Notapor karina flores » Vie Mar 20, 2009 5:13 am

i already start my course, but i would like to have a practice partner if you don´t mind :D i´m 28 years and i married too i´m from guadalajara and i´ve 3 beatiful daughters.

i waiting for you answer
karina flores

Notapor aleymar » Sab Mar 21, 2009 3:45 am

hi karina. i hope you are fine. we have some things in common: pretty daughters and we are married. well ,my oldest child is 5 and the youngest is 2.I work a lot and i feel very tired today .In the mornings i stay at home and take care of my youngest child and in the afternoon i go to work. you know i work with children and sometimes i feel stressed and tired, but i like my job. how about you?
write soon
bye :P
Aleymar
aleymar

Notapor Ashlee » Sab Mar 21, 2009 7:55 pm

Hi .. I'm from Peru ... and I really wanna practice English I need because I'm studying the course and sometimes I have problems .. If someone else want to practice and make friends like me ... please write me .. thanks a lot ... kisses Julie
Ashlee

Re: if you noticed something wrong, please let me know

Notapor karina flores » Dom Mar 22, 2009 3:26 am

hello, well i´m so happy about your answer, do you know something? i´m teacher in a school too.
and i understand you, the children are so intelligent but they never wan´t to work. i live in a small town its name is tapalpa (you can see somee pics at internet), and i feel that the people in here don´t care the education of their sons or daughters :oops: although, i´ve tried which they get importance to my class,sometimes i get it but after a while they are whit the same mind.

My oldest daughter is 10 years old, the next is 7 and the youngest is only 4.
it is so wonderful to play whit them, even though when they are in a bad mood :evil: i just don´t wanna see them jajajajaja. i´m kiding!
i´ll waiting for you answer

bye, bye. :D
karina flores

Notapor ingleshernan » Lun Mar 23, 2009 12:46 pm

Hi,

My name is hernan, i am 28 years old. I from argentina. I am account and i want to know people who want to learn inglish. can be my inglish is not very good, but I want to learn.

I hope meet people and can learn inglish.

I will waiting for your answer.

Bye.
ingleshernan

Notapor Julito43 » Mar Mar 24, 2009 3:23 am

Hi Edna. I am learning English too. I want to practice with you. Everybody could practice with us.
I hope that we can speak English soon.
Sincerely your
Julio Clavijo Mail: julclad@hotmail.com
Julito43

Re: I want to practice my English.

Notapor Julito43 » Mar Mar 24, 2009 3:30 am

aleymar escribió:hi everybody.
my name is aleymar,i´m colombian and i´m very interested in improving my english level. i red your e mails.I also teach english to kids and some teenagers. i`m married and i have two children.bye.
Aleymar

Hi Aleymar. How are you.? My name is Julio and I'm Colombian too. I'd like to practice my English with you.And all of people that are studying at Sherton. This is an invitation to all of you.
Thanks.
Have a good night.
Julio
Julito43

Notapor luisafda » Mar Mar 24, 2009 5:04 pm

hi, I´m mafe, I am a new student of english, I´d like talk with others person because I Hope learn english very well.
luisafda

Re: I want to practice,too

Notapor Julito43 » Mar Mar 24, 2009 5:54 pm

luisafda escribió:hi, I´m mafe, I am a new student of english, I´d like talk with others person because I Hope learn english very well.

It's a pleasure to receive your mail. When you want to contact to me please, send me a mail and I answer it. I hope we can practice written, talking and chatting.
Have a good day.
See you later.
Julio.
Julito43

PrevioSiguiente
Todos los horarios son UTC
Volver a Global forum