Foro

Global forum

I want to practice my English

Use this forum if you want to talk in English with people of other native languages

Re: I want to practic my English

Notapor owenkent » Dom Ago 15, 2010 2:47 am

hello im obed and i live in california all i want is practice and improve my skills hope we can talk some day have a good one

I hope we can practice and learn from each other. I want to share something with you , I starting a group of elementary kids to teach what I know. I would teach basic English because I need to practice what I know. I hope to know about you soon. Have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,

Edna[/quote]
owenkent

Re: I want to practice my English

Notapor santiesteban » Dom Ago 15, 2010 6:23 pm

Don`t worry I need your help for my englis because I need spaeking I`m study this langguage and I hope spaek with you. My donwtowm is very beautifull, small and quiet and I`d like to send you some pictures. I can?
santiesteban

Notapor mambanegra » Mar Ago 17, 2010 6:20 pm

;) hi, my name is betsabe, i´m from chile. i´m studing english on tronwell, and i want practic my english pls, i like me the language, i´m 29 years, i´m single and i haven´t any children, kisses :)
mambanegra

Notapor fsumosa » Vie Ago 20, 2010 1:17 pm

Hi!

I'm Francisco from Valencia Venezuela, I would like to practice my english too in order to keep alive..

I have studied English before but I don't practice so I gonna forget it, let me in and improve my english with you.

Hugs

Franc
fsumosa

Notapor mirosita » Mié Ago 25, 2010 12:37 am

can accomplish great things when you want to achieve :)
mirosita

Notapor liberty » Vie Ago 27, 2010 11:57 pm

edrosram1979 escribió:My name is Edna. I am from Tamaulipas Mexico and I am 29 years old. I am married and I do not have children. I do not want to forget what I have learned. That why I want to practic my English on this forum. I hope you are interesting .

Sincerely,

Edna.
liberty

Notapor jimmyto27 » Dom Ago 29, 2010 10:24 pm

hey my name is james and I need help to learn english. My English is a little be and I'm going to start studying medicine. this university required to speak English...
jimmyto27

I want to practice my English

Notapor marifers87 » Mié Sep 01, 2010 3:21 am

hello people!! my name is maria fernanda and i`ve 22 years old i`m from mazatlan sinaloa ,mexico and i need practice my english too, for not practice i forgot many words. and soon I'll go to U.S.A, with a family but I need to know the basics and I'm a little scared ..i would love to play with you.!! see u and have a nice day.!
marifers87

Notapor CHOCOLITO » Jue Sep 02, 2010 11:58 pm

HI,
MY NAME IS WILLIAM
I AM FROM COSTA RICA, I LIVE IN PUNTARENAS, A CITY IN THE PACIFIC CENTRAL OF COSTA RICA.
I WOULD LIKE TO COMUNICATE WITH SOMEONE WHO WANT TO IMPROVE HIS OR HER KNOLEDGE OF ENGLISH.
CHOCOLITO

Notapor chopin » Vie Sep 10, 2010 3:23 pm

hi!!
i´m claudia and i´d like to practice my english with you!...actually it would be awesome...i hope your answer...meanwhile have a nice day
chopin

PrevioSiguiente
Todos los horarios son UTC
Volver a Global forum