Foro

Global forum

I want to practice my English

Use this forum if you want to talk in English with people of other native languages

Re: I want to practic my English

Notapor ivalorena » Mié Mar 25, 2009 6:58 pm

Hello

I want to know if this sentence is right : "Boys and girls can be between the ages of 7 and 20".
If somebody can help me I'll appreciate.
Ultima edición por ivalorena el Vie Abr 24, 2009 10:10 pm, editado 2 veces en total
ivalorena

Notapor Julito43 » Jue Mar 26, 2009 1:24 am

Hello everybody. Nice to meet you.( Edna,Hector,noelia,zeida ).I want to practice my English too. Now I'm studying English in intermediate and it's important to practice it because we could forget a lot of words and how to use them.I wish that all of us could help each other.
Have a good night.

Best regards.
Julio
Julito43

Notapor adecarlos » Vie Mar 27, 2009 3:01 pm

HI Karina :P
What are you doing? How are your little daughters and your students? are you working hard? I´m having problems with my sherton english course. I've done many activities and i´m not seeing any progress with the score.I started the course some weeks ago and i`ve completed the total score yet. Do you know what's happening?
Take care yourself
Bye. Aleymar
adecarlos

Notapor jrgentno » Mar Mar 31, 2009 3:54 am

Hi Everybody!
I'm Javier from Argentina and I'm 29. I've just joined in Sherton English. It's an interesting Web site and it's a good way to learn English.
I'm studying English and I really enjoy learning this language. So I want to meet people who want to improve English like me. It'd be a pleasure! My e-mail address is jrgentno@gmail.com.
Regards!
Javier
jrgentno

Notapor PaulaGines » Mié Abr 01, 2009 2:23 am

Hello everybody!!

I'm new here, my name is Paula, I'm from Argentina and I'm going to be an English teacher. I love this language!! So, if anyone wants to chat or write e-mails I'd love to.

Good look!!
PaulaGines

Notapor felicia_a_medias » Mié Abr 15, 2009 6:38 pm

Hello i am Fabiola from Chile, only i want to practice my english with somebody.
felicia_a_medias

Notapor solepaz » Vie Abr 17, 2009 6:00 pm

Hi, Edna

I' am Sol, from Chile and I need to practice my English because is very difficult to write for me. Somebody can help me?
solepaz

Notapor jossa » Vie Abr 24, 2009 4:08 pm

Hi, everyone :D
My name is jossarys, I'm 26 years old, I have a son and married too. I want to practice my English, because I need improve my vocabulary and y need think in English and speak. I hope everyone help me. Thank you. :D
jossa

Notapor Chely93 » Mar May 05, 2009 11:43 pm

Hy*!*! Edna, Hecto, Noelia, Zeida, Goguita and Zeida:

Well my name's Chely, I'm 16 years old, and I've been reading all your comments, and I agree with all of you, I also want to practise my english as soon as possible, but the problem is that I don't have the enough time just to get in at the forum, my email adress is: chelydelangel_105@hotmail.com, by this way we can talk each moment without wait many days for the answer. I hope your answers soon... take care and continue learning english
Chely93

Notapor jesus zambrano » Dom May 17, 2009 4:29 am

tengo un problema con el audio, no esta funcionando, solo aparece tachado en color negro donde en el lugar de ponerlo en funcionamiento, sin embargo los vídeos de las lecciones funcionan

Jesús
jesus zambrano

PrevioSiguiente
Todos los horarios son UTC
Volver a Global forum