Foro

Global forum

I want to practice my English

Use this forum if you want to talk in English with people of other native languages

Re: I want to practic my English

Notapor tatty1989 » Jue May 28, 2009 8:45 pm

HI! mi name is karen, i am from colombia and Also I want to practise.
bye :D
tatty1989

Notapor maria taty » Mar Jun 02, 2009 1:49 am

HI karen, my name is María Taty, is nice to meet you, I´m from Colombia too, I want to practice my English with different person.
maria taty

Notapor CinthyaL » Mar Jun 02, 2009 5:09 am

Hi all!

I think this web-site is very complete to learn English being sure you will learn correctly. I hope that all people like to keep studying this beautiful and easy language.

See you!
CinthyaL

Notapor tatty1989 » Mar Jun 02, 2009 12:27 pm

maria taty escribió:HI karen, my name is María Taty, is nice to meet you, I´m from Colombia too, I want to practice my English with different person.

Hello! I'm starting to study English. I leave you my e-mail if you want you can add karen12_39@msn.com. see you soon
tatty1989

Re: I want to practice my English

Notapor yucateco » Jue Jun 04, 2009 11:40 pm

How can I contact someone in this forum to talk and review the lessons of the course?
Someone knows if that is possible?
yucateco

Notapor kari99 » Lun Jun 08, 2009 7:16 am

hello.... my name is kari. And I like a lot this course because I can meet others friends and learn more about english. I need practice so much. CUL8R... xoxo
kari99

Notapor EugeS » Lun Jun 08, 2009 2:42 pm

yucateco escribió:How can I contact someone in this forum to talk and review the lessons of the course?
Someone knows if that is possible?

Hi! Yes, it´s possible. You can click on the name of the person you want to contact, and then click on "send a private message". This way you can get in touch with other students and practice and improve your English.

Regards,
EugeS
Sherton English
www.shertonenglish.com
EugeS
Sherton Team

Notapor LEBY » Lun Jun 08, 2009 6:55 pm

hello Iam marybel I am an english teacher in yurimaguas, Loreto -PERU.I always practice my english with my pupils but I want to have friends in other parts of the world to do it
LEBY

Notapor ringostar » Mié Jun 10, 2009 7:02 pm

hello everybody, I am Luis Eduardo from Cali ,Colombia. I do have some knowlege of english and will be very nice to have some new friends to practice. I also help people in my comunity when they need it , especially students in my neigborhood. sorry my writing is not that good.

sinceramente
Luis Eduardo.
ringostar

Notapor ringostar » Mié Jun 10, 2009 7:10 pm

maria taty escribió:HI karen, my name is María Taty, is nice to meet you, I´m from Colombia too, I want to practice my English with different person.
hello maria I am new here , and is very nice to have people to practice , but I would like to know if you live in usa or in Colombia , the thing is that I have a friend that her name is Maria and also we call her taty , so I wonder if you are Maria Tamayo from Baltimore Maryland. I woul like to hear from you.

so long, and my best wishes to you.
ringostar

PrevioSiguiente
Todos los horarios son UTC
Volver a Global forum