Foro

Global forum

I want to practice my English

Use this forum if you want to talk in English with people of other native languages

Re: I want to practice my English

Notapor x_men_2099 » Mar Jun 16, 2009 8:27 pm

I everybody

I'm X-Men 2099, I am from Mexico, and I want to practice my english, if somebody wants to practice with me iI'll be glad to do that.

Be happy
Ultima edición por x_men_2099 el Jue May 20, 2010 12:02 am, editado 1 vez en total
x_men_2099

Notapor hectorazo » Dom Jun 21, 2009 2:29 pm

Hello, everybody, I live in los Angeles and I am learning English near my house, I 'm 47 years old and I would like to write to us because my english is very poor, but when I write about a topic I begin to understand. My name is Hectorazo and I will enjoy to answer if you contact me. Thanks so much. Hectorazo
hectorazo

Notapor hectorazo » Dom Jun 21, 2009 2:38 pm

Nice too me you. Have a great day. I need to improve my skills too. And will be nice if you answer me thanks very much. Take care. hectorazo. I live in los Angeles California and I am studying in an Adult Scholl near my house. But I forced many trouble when I need to talk with another person, but when I Write something, I learned more and more.
hectorazo

Re: I want to practic my English

Notapor bellis » Dom Jun 21, 2009 7:40 pm

zeida escribió:Hello:
I'm zeida, i'm really happy with this course , this is very good, we have the posibility to know the new friends. I need practies my writing a lot.
nice to meet you everyone,Zeida.

:) Hello Zeida, I am esveida I from Mexico, bad I live in North Carolina I will like practice my english with you. I have 3 week in this course, bad I like very much. If you want talk with me, tell me please ok. See you. Nice to meet you. ;)
bellis

Notapor servandojg » Mar Jun 23, 2009 10:06 pm

Hello everybody , first of all sorry for my english , i'm here traing to imprube it, really i'd like to speack ,write and listen better than now ,but i now ,i've to work so hard,have a good luck for all , and i wish you all the best.

See you , Servando

I'm 47 years old , from Argentina , Tucuman , at North , i've been in New Zealand one month ago , traveling and studing wile.....
servandojg

Notapor cemvam » Mié Jun 24, 2009 4:21 am

Hi Edna!

My name is Cecilia and I am a Sherton's Teacher. It will be a pleasure to practice English with you. It is good that you don't want to lose what you learned. I live in San José, Costa Rica.

Blessings,

Cecilia
cemvam

Notapor Julito43 » Vie Jun 26, 2009 7:22 pm

Hello Cecilia. Nice to meet you. My name is Julio. I'm from Colombia (Bogota ). I'd like to practice my English too. y email is: julclad@hotmail.com
I'll wait your answer.
Have a good day.
Julio

cemvam escribió:Hi Edna!

My name is Cecilia and I am a Sherton's Teacher. It will be a pleasure to practice English with you. It is good that you don't want to lose what you learned. I live in San José, Costa Rica.

Blessings,

Cecilia
Julito43

Re: I want to practic my English

Notapor Julito43 » Vie Jun 26, 2009 7:25 pm

Hello. How are you today ? My name is Julio.And I 'd like to practice my English,too. I'll wait your answers and my email is : julclad@hotmail.com
Have a good day.
Julio

bellis escribió:
zeida escribió:Hello:
I'm zeida, i'm really happy with this course , this is very good, we have the posibility to know the new friends. I need practies my writing a lot.
nice to meet you everyone,Zeida.

:) Hello Zeida, I am esveida I from Mexico, bad I live in North Carolina I will like practice my english with you. I have 3 week in this course, bad I like very much. If you want talk with me, tell me please ok. See you. Nice to meet you. ;)
Julito43

Notapor Jenny_Diaz » Mar Jul 07, 2009 8:07 pm

HI everyoneee!! im Jenniree (Jenny) from venezuela i am 18 and of curse! i want to practice my writting with you all!! this is my email jenny_90_7@hotmail.com

well a like volleyball and watch movies! also harry potter books! ..

what about you?

(if i write wrong please tell me! pleaseeee! :D)
Jenny_Diaz

Notapor stevesprouse » Dom Jul 12, 2009 11:33 pm

Hi Edna.
Kind regards

You've written well, but you need use some abbrevations when they'are used... I make enphasis in your typing...you've used good words...certainly, why do you want to learn English?... after you like it!...

I encourage with your learning, I hope to be useful with your learning!.
stevesprouse

PrevioSiguiente
Todos los horarios son UTC
Volver a Global forum