Foro

Global forum

I want to practice my English

Use this forum if you want to talk in English with people of other native languages

Re: I want to practice my English

Notapor MDELCARMEN » Mar Ago 04, 2009 8:37 pm

[HI RAFAEL HOW ARE YOU? IAM MARIA DEL CARMEN FROM ARGENTINA IAM 30 AND YOU? WHAT DO YOU DO?? DO YOU WORK OR STUDIED? WELL IF YOU WANT PRACTISE WITH ME TRERE IS NO PROBLEM MY EMAIL IS ALCARAZ_1508@HOTMAIL.COM. IAM WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER BYE SEE YOU
MDELCARMEN

Notapor elitr » Jue Ago 06, 2009 2:35 am

Hi, everybody:

My name is Elieth and I´m costarrican. I think that this is a underfull oportunity to Know
forgein people that like me, want to practice and improve this language. I am relly thankfull with a person that let me to know about this page.
I really like to write and read in English about diferent costums and beautifull places around the word, for this reason I think that will be interesting if some of you interact with me.

That all of you have a wonderfull day!
elitr

Notapor MDELCARMEN » Jue Ago 06, 2009 8:16 pm

hi elieth ow are you? i tkink the some of you its a good oportunity to meet forgein people. I USED not to practise my english because i havent other people to took IAM REALLY HAPPY SOMEONE ASK MY MAIL REALLY THANK YOU Iam in my job at the moment and in my free time I INVESTIGATE IN INTERNET Iam secretary in a factory what do you do? have you ever visit other country?

elitr escribió:Hi, everybody:

My name is Elieth and I´m costarrican. I think that this is a underfull oportunity to Know
forgein people that like me, want to practice and improve this language. I am relly thankfull with a person that let me to know about this page.
I really like to write and read in English about diferent costums and beautifull places around the word, for this reason I think that will be interesting if some of you interact with me.

That all of you have a wonderfull day!
MDELCARMEN

Notapor elitr » Vie Ago 07, 2009 9:17 pm

Hi friends:
Let me tell you that in Costa Rica the weather is really ugly in this moment.The
days are so rainy specially in the place where I have lived since I was a child.
By the way, in this days, many people of diferent countries have visited our country because in Playa Bonita beach, in the Pacific coast, there is an international event of surf and the tvnews said, that it has been a wonderfull event, especially to young people that enjoy to swim, the sun, sand, outdoor concerts and wear litlle clothing.
Well, if you aren´t costarrican, let me tell you that you have´n knew the most
beautifull country in Latin America.
I´m taking a rest, but just now, I need to come back to my job. I´m an accountant and I have my own office, but all of we need to work so hard in this moment.
Bye....
elitr

I want to practic my English

Notapor annet vqz » Vie Ago 07, 2009 9:48 pm

Hi My name is Annet
Im form Veracruz, Mexico and im student and a cashier too, im single and i have a little girl, i really want to practice my english, I lived in az. usa. and my english isnt good is like a little spanglish sometimes, so then i need practice what i know.
Have a nice day.
Sinceraly
Annet
annet vqz

Re: I want to practic my English

Notapor EugeS » Lun Ago 10, 2009 7:35 pm

annet vqz escribió:Hi My name is Annet
Im form Veracruz, Mexico and im student and a cashier too, im single and i have a little girl, i really want to practice my english, I lived in az. usa. and my english isnt good is like a little spanglish sometimes, so then i need practice what i know.
Have a nice day.
Sinceraly
Annet

Hi, Annet! You can practice your English on our chatroom, right on our social network. You can join it by clicking here

Regards,
EugeS
Sherton English
www.shertonenglish.com
EugeS
Sherton Team

Notapor dabuitragolopez » Jue Ago 13, 2009 3:18 am

Hi everybody, I want to practice english, but I don't now how I do the english course in this web page. Can You help me? thanks...
dabuitragolopez

Notapor EugeS » Jue Ago 13, 2009 5:46 pm

dabuitragolopez escribió:Hi everybody, I want to practice english, but I don't now how I do the english course in this web page. Can You help me? thanks...

Hi! You can find out by going to any of the forums in Spanish and clicking on "Instrucciones básicas para hacer el curso"

Regards,
EugeS
Sherton English
www.shertonenglish.com
EugeS
Sherton Team

Notapor davaloxander » Jue Ago 13, 2009 6:26 pm

Hello world!

I´m from El Salvador and I´m very happy to start this course,
I also want to improve my english.
davaloxander

Re: I want to practic my English

Notapor silviana » Vie Ago 14, 2009 7:15 pm

;)
edrosram1979 escribió:Hi!!! Hector and Noelia
Hello guys my name is silvia I from to costa rica and I interesting in practice my english too
I hope we can practice and learn from each other. I want to share something with you , I starting a group of elementary kids to teach what I know. I would teach basic English because I need to practice what I know. I hope to know about you soon. Have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,

Edna
silviana

PrevioSiguiente
Todos los horarios son UTC
Volver a Global forum