Foro

Global forum

I want to practice my English

Use this forum if you want to talk in English with people of other native languages

Re: I want to practic my English

Notapor annet vqz » Dom Ago 16, 2009 3:15 am

Hi Goguita, you said write is important too, can i practice with you ?
Sinceraly Annet
annet vqz

me too

Notapor cristiankick1 » Lun Ago 17, 2009 1:27 pm

i want to practice my english too, my name is cristian and i want to share somethings with you, to learn, to practice and more, i like english, much. i`m married too, i`m from chile, santiago city and i have 34 years old.
cristiankick1

Re: I want to practic my English

Notapor cristiankick1 » Lun Ago 17, 2009 2:05 pm

annet vqz escribió:Hi Goguita, you said write is important too, can i practice with you ?
Sinceraly Annet

dabuitragolopez escribió:Hi everybody, I want to practice english, but I don't now how I do the english course in this web page. Can You help me? thanks...

i`m doing this couse too and i would like to practice this language and to improve my writing, vocabulary, pronunciation, i`m really interesting in this course because i want to speak as soon as i can to do it , if you want to do it (to practice) write me please, i`m very interesting in thi course and to learn and to improve. bye , my name is cristiankick1 and my email is cristian.kick@gmail.com, i`m from chile, santiago city, please answer me ......
congratulations........
cristiankick1

Re: I want to practice my English

Notapor cristiankick1 » Lun Ago 17, 2009 2:29 pm

hi evrybody,
I`m cristiankick1, i`m from chile and i have 34 years old , and i want to practice my english here with somebody , to learn more about write, vocabulary and to improve the language.
I want to learn about dialogo . If sombody wants to practice english please answer me
cristiankick1

Notapor silviana » Lun Ago 17, 2009 7:12 pm

:| me too and hello my name is silvia well i am gear because i need more practice how are you
silviana

Notapor Naty_flo » Jue Ago 20, 2009 1:10 am

Hello, I am Naty, I want to practice my English with people different part of the word. I am able to talk with someone and I can write a letter for my freinds. I am looking for people for talk and to be friends. I live in Chile and here I do not know anybody who speak english and I can not practice hard how I want. I have learnt vocabulary,but my pronunciation is not so good. I am improve it, every day I try to study two hours, it is a little difficult because I am working and I have children. I would like writing and speaking all the time. I love it
Naty_flo

Notapor Yolabuenpastor » Sab Ago 22, 2009 9:48 pm

[Hello Edna: I would like to practice my English with you. I would improve writting. Thanks, I wait your answer Ok?, take care: Yola :D
Yolabuenpastor

Notapor yo1985 » Mar Ago 25, 2009 3:38 pm

hello!i´m spanish. I want to praticise my english. I try to listen every day 4 o 5 lesson of listening. I speak with several person by skype , and i think this is a good way to improve the listenig, the speaking and the english in general. I hope this chat help my to write better.
Regards.
yo1985

Notapor garroyo » Mar Ago 25, 2009 5:00 pm

hello all,

is a pleasure to be here

and see people wanting to learn

pleasure to meet you

and I learn together with you

greetings
garroyo

Notapor luismatzl » Mar Sep 01, 2009 5:06 pm

Hello everybody...
I'm Luis from Mexico and I want to practice my english, but i don't have time for read the "foro" please i need that leave your e-mail of hotmail and I'll contact us!!
Thanks
Regards
my e-mail is luismatzl@hotmail.com add me please.
luismatzl

PrevioSiguiente
Todos los horarios son UTC
Volver a Global forum