Foro

Global forum

I want to practice my English

Use this forum if you want to talk in English with people of other native languages

Re: I want to practice my English

Notapor SUPERKITTYONE » Mar Sep 15, 2009 10:22 am

Hello, Edna, Hector, Naty, Silvia and everybody.
I am Cristina, and I went to London the last week,and I was practising my english. I´m very interesting to speak in english but really I can speak in english, my problem is, I think, I´m very scared to keep on a conversation in english with somebody,I am ashamed. I think that,in this moment, I don´t know the enough english than other people, but it´s not true.
In fact I´d like to write in english to try to adquire more fluency for one conversation.
I´m going to explain some of my life.
I live in Salamanca (Spain), and I´m 32 years old, I love travel around the world, In the last years I visited Thailand, Paris, London, Scotland, Berlin and Lisboa. In this cities and countries the people speak in english without problem.
But they have not fear to comunicate with other people. Most importantly, lose the shame
SUPERKITTYONE

Notapor englishconvos » Mié Sep 16, 2009 8:28 pm

Hello Everyone!!

I know it's very important to practice what you've learned as much as possible! I lived in Madrid for 8 months and started to learn Spanish- but now since I am back in the US, it is difficult for me to practice everyday like I did when I was in Spain. I'm going to take classes again because I forgot alot of what I know!

You can practice basic English conversations with me on SKYPE!
My username is: Conversational-English-Practice.

I hope you guys have a great day!
Thanks, Jessica
englishconvos

Notapor SUPERKITTYONE » Mié Sep 16, 2009 10:28 pm

Now, are you in the US? in what state?
where do you come from?, I guess the best way to practice your English is to be there in the US and doing friends.
(It tells this way?)
SUPERKITTYONE

Notapor silviana » Jue Sep 17, 2009 7:22 pm

Hi Edna,My name is Silvia and I am from nicaragua but in this moment I am living in Costa Rica and I need practice the english too, ;)

Sincerely,

Edna.[/quote]
silviana

Notapor silviana » Jue Sep 17, 2009 7:30 pm

SUPERKITTYONE escribió:Hello, Edna, Hector, Naty, Silvia and everybody.
I am Cristina, and I went to London the last week,and I was practising my english. I´m very interesting to speak in english but really I can speak in english, my problem is, I think, I´m very scared to keep on a conversation in english with somebody,I am ashamed. I think that,in this moment, I don´t know the enough english than other people, but it´s not true.
In fact I´d like to write in english to try to adquire more fluency for one conversation.
I´m going to explain some of my life.
I live in Salamanca (Spain), and I´m 32 years old, I love travel around the world, In the last years I visited Thailand, Paris, London, Scotland, Berlin and Lisboa. In this cities and countries the people speak in english without problem.
But they have not fear to comunicate with other people. Most importantly, lose the shame

I forgot somethings too , help me please because you know more than me. ;) and sorry I am silvia I need know more and for me you excellent inyour speak,
silviana

Notapor SUPERKITTYONE » Jue Sep 17, 2009 8:34 pm

I don´t know more than you, also, I think some of things I wrote in last messenger were bad writting.
We are here to practice, but if somebody knows how it´s explain something or it´s wrong wrote would correct this.
SUPERKITTYONE

Notapor EugeS » Jue Sep 17, 2009 9:23 pm

Hey, everybody! Remember you can practice your English live at the Sherton English Social Network Chatroom.

Join us on www.shertonenglish.com/social/

See you there!
EugeS
Sherton English
www.shertonenglish.com
EugeS
Sherton Team

Notapor yineska » Mar Sep 22, 2009 8:53 pm

edrosram1979 escribió:My name is vanesa. I am from caracas venezuela and I am 28 years old. I am married and I have a daugther . I do not want to forget what I have learned. That why I want to practic my English on this forum. I hope you are interesting .

Sincerely,

Vanesa.
yineska

Notapor RRDZGUZMAN » Jue Sep 24, 2009 8:44 pm

My Name is Roberto, I from of Mexico.
RRDZGUZMAN

Notapor estelab23 » Jue Sep 24, 2009 9:20 pm

Hello Guys:

I am Blanca from mexico city and i need to practice my english because i am working for a hotel and is basic to speak correctly so... if you want to speak with me will be great because really my pronunciation is terrible .. i think is because i feel so nervous when i need to speak english with some american or brithis person and in these moment my mind is black... but i think that is normal..right???

well take care and please help meeeeeeee!!!

BLANCA
estelab23

PrevioSiguiente
Todos los horarios son UTC
Volver a Global forum