Foro

Global forum

Welcome to the new ShertonEnglish.com!!!!!

Use this forum if you want to talk in English with people of other native languages

Welcome to the new ShertonEnglish.com!!!!!

Notapor Adolfo » Mié Jul 02, 2008 10:06 pm

Hello everyone, welcome to the new ShertonEnglish. After a year and a half of hard work, we have finally launched our renovated site.

In the early days of 2007 we began to plan what we hope to become one of the referral sites for the millions of students who are learning this wonderful language. It is initially oriented to Spanish speakers, but we will gradually incorporate other native languages, including Portuguese, French and Italian.

We wish to thank for the reviews, suggestions and contributions from the thousands of users who contacted us and left their email addresses so that we could keep them informed. Our apologies for the delay, but we believe that it will be worth having waited this long. Even so, we have reserved much more material, which will be added in the future.

This forum will allow you to become part of a community where you can make friends, ask questions, solve problems and share experiences with students and teachers of English from all over the world. We would like to count with your participation and contribution to this endeavor. We will be waiting for you there, expecting your first opinions.

Enjoy it!
Adolfo
Sherton Teacher

Re: Welcome to the new ShertonEnglish.com!!!!!

Notapor mamberod » Sab Ago 02, 2008 4:15 am

Hello, my name is Manuel and I'm an new ShertonEnglish student. I wish to thank you for this wonderful site. :) It's a marvelous oportunity to express us in this language. I wish meet native speakers to improve English step by step. Please write me through this forum or on my email address: mamberod@hotmail.com.

It's great to know you and I hope meet people all around the world who love English language like me. :D

Have a good day and God bless you,
Your friend

Mamberod. :D
mamberod

Notapor gitanita » Mar Sep 02, 2008 6:17 pm

:D hi

My name is Yina and i'm a new teacher of shertonenglish.com. I hope that I can learn as my students. I want to know more people to practice and improve my englisg and give all my knowledge to the students that need it.

thanks for all

Yina
gitanita

Notapor jesum2000 » Sab Sep 20, 2008 6:25 pm

:) Hi every body.
Its my first time in Sherton English. I hope find many people with the same interest. I want to interchange comunication with all.
I really want to improve my english, if You are ineterest, contact me.
My name is Jesús Manuel, I´m from México.
This is my email address: jesum2000-english@yahoo.com.mx
.....Have a good time
jesum2000

Notapor matirino » Vie Sep 26, 2008 8:47 pm

hello!!!I`m glad to know that some interesting sites like this are existing!!I´m a new learner in this page and I hope to learn a lot!especially vocabulary...Congratulations to all the creators of the site!keep doing this kimd of things an a lot of people will very proud of you!!

matirino
matirino

Notapor jjuly » Mar Sep 30, 2008 11:42 pm

:lol: Hello ¡¡ This is my first time in a site like this. I'm an English teacher from Chile who wants to improve my fluency, grammar and vocabulary and if it is possible make friends. I also want to help my students to learn more and more. I want to be a better teacher. So, if you want to communicate with me, just write to me. Bye.
jjuly

Notapor emelinda » Vie Oct 10, 2008 10:03 pm

HI everybody .Im an English teacher too .I was born in Chile but Im living in Spain now.I teach English to children as well as adult people .I love teaching you know ; so if you need some help, contact me .Love Emely
emelinda

Notapor Alex2000 » Sab Oct 18, 2008 2:54 am

Hi ... my name is Abel. from ...Tijuana, Mexico
i read a book yesterday, and something called my attention. it says "use it or loose it"
It explains that if we do not use something, we will forget.
So, i have to start using my little english or will forget soon. I watch tv in english, buy several items from ebay reading and writing in english, but do not talk very often.
Is there something to check my spelling ? or somebody will let me know when something needs to be corrected ?
Alex2000

Notapor Maribel Palacios » Mar Oct 21, 2008 6:14 pm

Hola mi nombre es Maribel, soy de Venezuela, me escanta la oportunidad que Sherton le esta dando a miles de personas, yo me uni a este grupo y espero pronto estar conversando con todos en ingles. :lol :roll:
Maribel Palacios

Notapor romanito » Mié Oct 29, 2008 2:56 am

hi everybody.you can call me romanito, joining your team makes me really happy, i am
really excited about this new learning experience. my goal is to become an interpreter
someday

good luck everyone, and be good
romanito

Siguiente
Todos los horarios son UTC
Volver a Global forum