Foro

Global forum

Welcome to the new ShertonEnglish.com!!!!!

Use this forum if you want to talk in English with people of other native languages

Re: Welcome to the new ShertonEnglish.com!!!!!

Notapor garito » Jue Nov 06, 2008 2:04 pm

Hello there!

This is my first time is shertonEnglish. I've been in other web sites where you can learn English, but this seems to me this is the best one. I'm here to learn and to help others with their doubts in english. So, if you need some help, please let me know.

Greetings! ;)
garito

Notapor martyn » Lun Dic 22, 2008 3:46 am

Hello, i would like that you help me :) :) :) :oops: :D :D
martyn

Notapor maximiliano torres » Lun Dic 29, 2008 4:57 pm

hey hey hey brother whatso men aim of venezuela i want know english where are :you front men
maximiliano torres

Notapor rachel2007 » Lun Ene 05, 2009 4:27 am

Adolfo escribió:Hello everyone, welcome to the new ShertonEnglish. After a year and a half of hard work, we have finally launched our renovated site.

In the early days of 2007 we began to plan what we hope to become one of the referral sites for the millions of students who are learning this wonderful language. It is initially oriented to Spanish speakers, but we will gradually incorporate other native languages, including Portuguese, French and Italian.

We wish to thank for the reviews, suggestions and contributions from the thousands of users who contacted us and left their email addresses so that we could keep them informed. Our apologies for the delay, but we believe that it will be worth having waited this long. Even so, we have reserved much more material, which will be added in the future.

This forum will allow you to become part of a community where you can make friends, ask questions, solve problems and share experiences with students and teachers of English from all over the world. We would like to count with your participation and contribution to this endeavor. We will be waiting for you there, expecting your first opinions.

Enjoy it!

hi how are you?''''''''
:D
rachel2007

Notapor Pachotorres » Sab Ene 10, 2009 3:40 pm

Hi everybody. I'm a new student of English language here in ShertonEnglish and I want at least, to get back the little English I had several decades ago when I was younger. Today I'm needing to learn it quickly because soon I'II emigrate to join my family in Canada. So if somebody wants to join me in this task I will appreiacte it so much.
Pachotorres

Notapor Pachotorres » Sab Ene 10, 2009 3:56 pm

Pachotorres escribió:Hi everybody. My name is Francisco Torres. I'm from Medellin-Colombia and I'm a new student of English language here in ShertonEnglish. I'm trying at least, to get back the little English I had several decades ago when I was a younger student. Today I'm needing to learn it quickly because soon I'II should emigrate to join my family in Canada. So if somebody wants to join me in this task I will appreiacte it so much.
. _Pls get in touch with: frahamtor@hotmail.com
Pachotorres

Notapor Preciosaeli » Vie Mar 27, 2009 5:48 pm

Thanks for this foroum, I am from Mexico and I will want to learn english 100 percet, but I wuld like somebody help me !.
:ugeek:

Please!!!! :P
Preciosaeli

Notapor Preciosaeli » Vie Mar 27, 2009 5:52 pm

:roll: Hi!! Paco, My name's Eli and I would like to talk about of you contry, I am a new student but I like to learn more because I want to change the job, Im from Mexico
Preciosaeli

Notapor sonbob115 » Mar Jun 02, 2009 7:49 am

Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum. :shock: :)

fiscalite assurance vie
sonbob115

Notapor danielgobeyond » Mar Nov 09, 2010 9:35 pm

emelinda escribió:HI everybody .Im an English teacher too .I was born in Chile but Im living in Spain now.I teach English to children as well as adult people .I love teaching you know ; so if you need some help, contact me .Love Emely

hi my name is daniel since much time ago I've tried to meet native people from the USA to get
a better deep knowledge about english but I have had no luck , I wonder if you can help me to meet
native english speakers
danielgobeyond

Previo
Todos los horarios son UTC
Volver a Global forum