©1999-2019 Sherton English - Todos los derechos reservados. - https://www.shertonenglish.com
Expresiones y frases - Letra E
Idioms - Letter E
|easier said than done||más fácil decirlo que hacerlo|
|easy come, easy go||tan fácil como viene, se va|
|easy does it!||¡con cuidado!|
|easy money||dinero fácil|
|easy on the eye||atractivo|
- I'm trying hard not to think about my ex but that's easier said than done.
- You shouldn't rely on your fame, easy come, easy go.
- Easy does it! Come slowly down the stairs with that sofa!
- Everyone thinks what I do is easy money but it's quite a lot of work.
- Ian is easy on the eye. All the girls in his class are in love with him.
- This house is a mess! It'll take a lot of elbow grease to clean it!
- The house is too small for the five of us, there's not enough elbow room.
|en masse||en masa|
|en route||en camino|
|enough is enough||ya fue suficiente|
|every now and then||de vez en cuando|
|every time one turns around||a cada rato|
|every trick in the book||todos los trucos habidos y por haber|
|every which way||por todos lados|
|everything but the kitchen sink||(irse) con la casa a cuestas|
- The fans went en masse to the airport to welcome their idols.
- We can buy batteries en route to the beach.
- I'm sick of my sister's complaining all the time! Enough is enough!
- Pam and Glenn take a trip to the countryside every now and then.
- Rick is so annoying! He gives me orders every time I turn around...
- The red team will use every trick in the book to win the match.
- The dog made such a mess in the house, there were clothes and shoes every which way.
- My mum always takes everything but the kitchen sink when we go on vacation.