©1999-2022 Sherton English - Todos los derechos reservados. - https://www.shertonenglish.com
Expresiones y frases - Palabra clave 'Of'
Idioms - Key word 'Of'
|of a kind/sorts||por así decirlo|
|of age||mayor de edad|
|of consequence||de importancia|
|of course||por supuesto|
|of few words||de pocas palabras|
- Well, I think she's a model or an actress of sorts.
- Andrew can't touch the money he inherited until he's of age.
- I believe this treaty will be of benefit for the whole region.
- Global warming is a matter of consequence to the President.
- "Are you coming to Nancy's party?" "Well, of course!"
- Eddie is a man of few words. He doesn't talk much.
|of old||de antaño|
|of one's life||de su vida|
|of one's own accord||espontáneamente|
|of the essence||de vital importancia|
|of two minds||indeciso, sin saber qué hacer|
- Where have you been going of late?
- We're so proud of our son. He's a lawyer of note in New York.
- My grandfather always talks about the good dances of old.
- This was the best birthday party of my life.
- The witness went to the police station of his own accord.
- We must act immediately. Time is of the essence.
- My parents are of two minds about letting me study abroad.