©1999-2018 Sherton English - Todos los derechos reservados. - https://www.shertonenglish.com
Expresiones y frases - Verbo 'To catch'
Idioms - Verb 'To catch'
|to catch sight/a glimpse of||vislumbrar|
|to catch off-guard||agarrar desprevenido|
|to catch one's breath||recobrar el aliento|
|to catch red-handed||atrapar con las manos en la masa|
|to catch some rays||tomar un poco de sol|
|to catch some z's||dormir un poco|
- I was driving down Lincoln Ave. and I caught a glimpse of the new mall.
- Liz had to stop a few times to catch her breath while we were running.
- Rob's wife was cheating on him and he caught her red-handed!
- I just can't wait to get to the beach and catch some rays!
- Why don't you go lie down for a while and try to catch some z's?