©1999-2018 Sherton English - Todos los derechos reservados. - https://www.shertonenglish.com
Expresiones y frases - Verbo 'To run'
Idioms - Verb 'To run'
|to run a risk of||correr el riesgo de|
|to run amok/amuck||descontrolarse|
|to run rings around someone||darle mil vueltas a alguien|
|to run someone ragged||agotar a alguien|
|to run the gauntlet of||hacer frente al acoso|
- If you don't go to class again you'll run the risk of flunking.
- When the band came out of the plane, the whole place ran amok with euphoria.
- My five year old grandson runs rings around me as regards computers.
- The kids have been run ragged with school, piano, tennis and karate lessons.
- The couple had to run the gauntlet of the yellow press when they separated.