©1999-2018 Sherton English - Todos los derechos reservados. - https://www.shertonenglish.com
Voz Activa - Futuro (in past)
Active Voice - Future (in Past)
I am working
2. Presente Perfecto
I have worked
I have been working
I was working
4. Pasado Perfecto
I had worked
I had been working
I will work
I will be working
6. Futuro Perfecto
I will have worked
I will have been working
7. Futuro - going to
I am going to work
I am going to be working
8. Futuro Perfecto - going to
I am going to have worked
I am going to have been working
9. Futuro - en pasado
I was going to work
I was going to be working
10. Futuro Perfecto - en pasado
I was going to have worked
I was going to have been working
I would work
I would be working
12. Condicional Perfecto
I would have worked
I would have been working
I (can, could, ...) work
I (can, could, ...) be working
14. Modales + have
I (can, could, ...) have worked
I (can, could, ...) have been working
Future (in past) - Forma no continua
What was going to happen? - ¿Qué iba a pasar?
I was going to work - Iba a trabajar
- I am sorry. I was going to call you but then I forgot.
Lo lamento. Te iba a llamar pero lo olvidé.
- We were going to take the foreign visitors around town, but they never arrived.
Íbamos a llevar a los visitantes extranjeros a conocer la ciudad, pero nunca llegaron.
- James was going to print his paper, but the printer was not working.
James iba a imprimir su trabajo, pero la impresora no estaba funcionando.
- Mr. Drake was going to fix his car, but it was too expensive.
El Sr. Drake iba a reparar su auto, pero era demasiado costoso.
- That singer was going to record a new album but then she got sick.
Esa cantante iba a grabar un álbum nuevo pero se enfermó.
- We were not going to swim in the river.
No íbamos a nadar en el río.
- The plane was not going to depart at 6:00.
El avión no iba a partir a las 6:00.
- Was he going to buy tickets for the concert?
¿Él iba a comprar entradas para el concierto?
- Were they going to move to South Africa?
¿Ellos iban a mudarse a Sudáfrica?
Future (in past) – Forma continua
What was going to be happening? - ¿Qué iba a estar pasando?
I was going to be working - Iba a estar trabajando
- Mrs. Jones was going to be working in her garden, but it was too cold to be outdoors.
La Sra. Jones iba a estar trabajando en el jardín, pero hacía demasiado frío para estar afuera.
- Alan was going to be repairing the front door when the tenants arrived.
Alan iba a estar reparando la puerta de entrada cuando llegaran los inquilinos.
- The boys had lost their tent so they were going to be sleeping under the trees.
Los niños habían perdido la carpa entonces iban a estar durmiendo bajo los árboles.
- They were not going to be painting their apartment on a wet day.
No iban a estar pintando el departamento un día húmedo.
- Was Peter going to be calling her during the baseball game?
¿Peter iba a estar llamándola durante el partido de baseball?