©1999-2021 Sherton English - Todos los derechos reservados. - https://www.shertonenglish.com
Voz Activa - Futuro (going to)
Active Voice - Future (going to)
I am working
2. Presente Perfecto
I have worked
I have been working
I was working
4. Pasado Perfecto
I had worked
I had been working
I will work
I will be working
6. Futuro Perfecto
I will have worked
I will have been working
7. Futuro - going to
I am going to work
I am going to be working
8. Futuro Perfecto - going to
I am going to have worked
I am going to have been working
9. Futuro - en pasado
I was going to work
I was going to be working
10. Futuro Perfecto - en pasado
I was going to have worked
I was going to have been working
I would work
I would be working
12. Condicional Perfecto
I would have worked
I would have been working
I (can, could, ...) work
I (can, could, ...) be working
14. Modales + have
I (can, could, ...) have worked
I (can, could, ...) have been working
Future (going to) - Forma no continua
What is going to happen? - ¿Qué va a pasar?
I am going to work - Voy a trabajar
- I am going to leave for Asia next month.
Voy a partir a Asia el mes que viene.
- We are going to watch a movie on TV tonight.
Vamos a ver una película en la televisión a la noche.
- The company is going to raise its prices next summer.
La compañía va a subir los precios el próximo mes.
- Mrs. Black is going to teach pottery next year.
La Sra. Black va a enseñar alfarería el año que viene.
- I am going to go to the grocery store tomorrow morning.
Voy a ir al almacén mañana por la mañana.
- Paul is not going to solve the problem before the end of the year.
Paul no va a resolver el problema antes de fin de año.
- We are not going to run the marathon next June.
No vamos a correr la maratón el próximo junio.
- Are you going to read Paul Auster’s latest novel?
¿Vas a leer la última novela de Paul Auster?
- The floor is full of dry leaves. Are you going to sweep it?
El piso está lleno de hojas secas. ¿Lo vas a barrer?
Future (going to) - Forma continua
What is going to be happening? - ¿Qué va a estar pasando?
I am going to be working - Voy a estar trabajando
- Alice is going to be lying in the sun tomorrow morning.
Alice va a estar yaciendo al sol mañana por la mañana.
- Mr. Parker is going to be driving to Washington D.C. next Friday.
El Sr. Parker va a estar manejando a Washington D.C. el viernes que viene.
- Granny is going be sewing her apron tomorrow.
La abuela va a estar cosiendo su delantal mañana.
- The thief is in prison now. He is not going to be stealing any more.
El ladrón está ahora en prisión. No va a estar robando más.
- Is she going to be polishing the floor the day after tomorrow?
¿Ella va a estar lustrando el piso pasado mañana?