©1999-2021 Sherton English - Todos los derechos reservados. - https://www.shertonenglish.com
Voz Activa - Futuro Perfecto (going to)
Active Voice - Future perfect (going to)
I am working
2. Presente Perfecto
I have worked
I have been working
I was working
4. Pasado Perfecto
I had worked
I had been working
I will work
I will be working
6. Futuro Perfecto
I will have worked
I will have been working
7. Futuro - going to
I am going to work
I am going to be working
8. Futuro Perfecto - going to
I am going to have worked
I am going to have been working
9. Futuro - en pasado
I was going to work
I was going to be working
10. Futuro Perfecto - en pasado
I was going to have worked
I was going to have been working
I would work
I would be working
12. Condicional Perfecto
I would have worked
I would have been working
I (can, could, ...) work
I (can, could, ...) be working
14. Modales + have
I (can, could, ...) have worked
I (can, could, ...) have been working
Future Perfect (going to) - Forma no continua
What is going to have happened? - ¿Qué va a haber pasado?
I am going to have worked - Voy a haber trabajado
- I am going to have left for Japan in two days.
Voy a haber partido para Japón en dos días.
- The plane is going to have landed in five minutes.
El avión va a haber aterrizado en cinco minutos.
- We are going to have written fifty pages of our essay by tomorrow.
Vamos a haber escrito cincuenta páginas de nuestro ensayo para mañana.
- Your baby is going to have learnt to walk by the time you return from the war.
Tu bebé va a haber aprendido a caminar para el momento que regreses de la guerra.
- The play is going to have started by the time we get to the theater.
La obra va a haber empezado para cuando lleguemos al teatro.
- I am not going to have spent my entire life living in this town.
No voy a haber pasado mi vida entera viviendo en esta ciudad.
- How many customers are you going to have visited by Friday?
¿Cuántos clientes vas a haber visitado para el viernes?
- By December, John is going to have had the same car for twenty years.
Para diciembre, John va a haber tenido el mismo coche por veinte años.
- The children are going to have eaten their lunch by then.
los niños van a haber comido su almuerzo para entonces.
Future Perfect (going to) - Forma continua
What is going to have been happening? - ¿Qué va a haber estado pasando?
I am going to have been working - Voy a haber estado trabajando
- Our team is going to have been practicing for three hours every morning before the final game.
Nuestro equipo va a haber estado practicando durante tres horas cada mañana antes del partido final.
- By January, he is going to have been living in that house for thirty years.
Para enero, él va a haber estado viviendo en esa casa por treinta años.
- I am going to have been waiting for five hours when her plane finally arrives. Voy a haber estado esperando por cinco horas cuando finalmente llegue su avión.