©1999-2022 Sherton English - Todos los derechos reservados. - https://www.shertonenglish.com
Voz Activa - Presente Perfecto
Active Voice - Present Perfect
I am working
2. Presente Perfecto
I have worked
I have been working
I was working
4. Pasado Perfecto
I had worked
I had been working
I will work
I will be working
6. Futuro Perfecto
I will have worked
I will have been working
7. Futuro - going to
I am going to work
I am going to be working
8. Futuro Perfecto - going to
I am going to have worked
I am going to have been working
9. Futuro - en pasado
I was going to work
I was going to be working
10. Futuro Perfecto - en pasado
I was going to have worked
I was going to have been working
I would work
I would be working
12. Condicional Perfecto
I would have worked
I would have been working
I (can, could, ...) work
I (can, could, ...) be working
14. Modales + have
I (can, could, ...) have worked
I (can, could, ...) have been working
Present Perfect - Forma no continua
What has happened? - ¿Qué ha pasado?
I have worked - He trabajado
- I have just prepared some coffee, would you like some?
¿Quieres un poco de café? Recién lo he preparado.
- My brother has had that old car for a long time.
Mi hermano ha tenido ese coche viejo por un largo tiempo.
- Mr. Miller has lived in that house since 1995.
El Sr. Miller ha vivido en aquella casa desde 1995.
- Daisy and her brother have taken English lessons for five years.
Daisy y su hermano han tomado clases de inglés durante cinco años.
- Mrs. Taylor has already finished her work.
La Sra. Taylor ya ha terminado su trabajo.
- Dave has not seen Sabrina lately.
Dave no ha visto a Sabrina recientemente.
- Paul and Betty have not visited Jamaica yet.
Paul y Betty no han visitado Jamaica todavía.
- Have you ever seen a UFO?
¿Has visto un OVNI alguna vez?
- Has Tom already left?
¿Tom ya se ha ido?
Present Perfect - Forma continua
What has been happening? - ¿Qué ha estado pasando?
I have been working - He estado trabajando
- We have been waiting for Stephen for over an hour.
Hemos estado esperando a Stephen durante más de una hora.
- My daughter has been feeling very tired lately.
Mi hija se ha estado sintiendo muy cansada últimamente.
- Mrs. Sloane's kids have been studying for a final exam today.
Hoy los hijos de la Sra. Sloane han estado estudiando para el examen final.
- George has not been coming to school recently.
George no ha estado viniendo a la escuela últimamente.
- You look dirty. What have you been doing?
Te ves sucio. ¿Qué has estado haciendo?