©1999-2020 Sherton English - Todos los derechos reservados. - https://www.shertonenglish.com
Voz Pasiva - Futuro
Passive Voice - Future
The car is washed
The car is being washed
2. Presente Perfecto
The car has been washed
The car has been being washed
The car was washed
The car was being washed
4. Pasado Perfecto
The car had been washed
The car had been being washed
The car will be washed
The car will be being washed
6. Futuro Perfecto
The car will have been washed
The car will have been being washed
7. Futuro - going to
The car is going to be washed
The car is going to be being washed
8. Futuro Perfecto - going to
The car is going to have been washed
The car is going to have been being washed
9. Futuro - en pasado
The car was going to be washed
The car was going to be being washed
10. Futuro Perfecto - en pasado
The car was going to have been washed
The car was going to have been being washed
The car would be washed
The car would be being washed
12. Condicional Perfecto
The car would have been washed
The car would have been being washed
The car (can, could, ...) be washed
The car (can, could, ...) be being washed
14. Modales + have
The car (can, could, ...) have been washed
The car (can, ...) have been being washed
What will be done? - ¿Qué se hará?
A house will be built.
Se construirá una casa / Una casa será construida
- The literary contest will be judged by a panel of distinguished writers.
La competencia literaria será juzgada por un panel de distinguidos escritores.
- It is estimated that millions of gallons will be yielded annually by the new oil wells.
Se estima que millones de galones serán producidos anualmente por los pozos de petróleo nuevos.
- The new rocket will not be launched until next year.
El cohete nuevo no será lanzado hata el año próximo.
- Those hospitals will not be inaugurated until the end of spring.
Esos hospitales no serán inaugurados hasta finales de la primavera.
- Will a new vaccine be discovered soon?
¿Una vacuna nueva será descubierta pronto?
- Will his new book be published in two weeks' time?
¿Su nuevo libro será publicado en dos semanas'?
- Dr. Parker will be offered to deliver a speech on nutrition.
Al Dr. Parker se le ofrecerá que dé un discurso sobre nutrición.
- This child will be taught to have better manners.
Enseñarán a este niño a tener mejores modales.
What will be being done? - ¿Qué se estará haciendo?
A house will be being built.
Se estará construyendo una casa / Una casa estará siendo construida
- If that man wins the elections, the country will be being ruled by a dictator.
Si ese hombre gana las elecciones, el país estará siendo gobernado por un dictador.
- Those toys will be being produced in China next year.
Esos juguetes estarán siendo producidos en China el año que viene.