©1999-2019 Sherton English - Todos los derechos reservados. - https://www.shertonenglish.com
Voz Pasiva - Pasado
Passive Voice - Past
The car is washed
The car is being washed
2. Presente Perfecto
The car has been washed
The car has been being washed
The car was washed
The car was being washed
4. Pasado Perfecto
The car had been washed
The car had been being washed
The car will be washed
The car will be being washed
6. Futuro Perfecto
The car will have been washed
The car will have been being washed
7. Futuro - going to
The car is going to be washed
The car is going to be being washed
8. Futuro Perfecto - going to
The car is going to have been washed
The car is going to have been being washed
9. Futuro - en pasado
The car was going to be washed
The car was going to be being washed
10. Futuro Perfecto - en pasado
The car was going to have been washed
The car was going to have been being washed
The car would be washed
The car would be being washed
12. Condicional Perfecto
The car would have been washed
The car would have been being washed
The car (can, could, ...) be washed
The car (can, could, ...) be being washed
14. Modales + have
The car (can, could, ...) have been washed
The car (can, ...) have been being washed
What was done? - ¿Qué se hizo?
A house was built.
Se construyó una casa / Una casa fue construida.
- Sally's legs were hurt in an accident.
Las piernas de Sally fueron lastimadas en un accidente.
- It is believed that a battle was fought here 400 years ago.
Se cree que aquí se peleó una batalla hace 400 años.
- Our dog was not allowed to travel with us.
A nuestro perro no se le permitió viajar con nosotros.
- You were not called yesterday.
A usted no le llamaron ayer.
- Was the Tower of London used as a prison in former times?
¿Fue usada la Torre de Londres como una prisión en tiempos anteriores?
- Was he thought to have a gift for music?
¿Se pensó que él tenía un talento para la música?
- Paul was given three hours to make a decision.
Le dieron a Paul tres horas para tomar una decisión.
- My neighbors were paid to take care of Pam's cat.
Les pagaron a mis vecinos para que cuidaran del gato de Pam.
What was being done? - ¿Qué se estaba haciendo?
A house was being built.
Se estaba construyendo una casa / Una casa estaba siendo construida.
- The car was being washed when it began to drizzle.
El coche estaba siendo lavado cuando comenzó a lloviznar.
- The girl was being chased by a dog when she fell down.
La muchacha estaba siendo perseguida por un perro cuando ella se cayó.