©1999-2022 Sherton English - Todos los derechos reservados. - https://www.shertonenglish.com
Voz Pasiva - Pasado Perfecto
Passive Voice - Past Perfect
The car is washed
The car is being washed
2. Presente Perfecto
The car has been washed
The car has been being washed
The car was washed
The car was being washed
4. Pasado Perfecto
The car had been washed
The car had been being washed
The car will be washed
The car will be being washed
6. Futuro Perfecto
The car will have been washed
The car will have been being washed
7. Futuro - going to
The car is going to be washed
The car is going to be being washed
8. Futuro Perfecto - going to
The car is going to have been washed
The car is going to have been being washed
9. Futuro - en pasado
The car was going to be washed
The car was going to be being washed
10. Futuro Perfecto - en pasado
The car was going to have been washed
The car was going to have been being washed
The car would be washed
The car would be being washed
12. Condicional Perfecto
The car would have been washed
The car would have been being washed
The car (can, could, ...) be washed
The car (can, could, ...) be being washed
14. Modales + have
The car (can, could, ...) have been washed
The car (can, ...) have been being washed
What had been done? - ¿Qué se había hecho?
A house had been built.
Se había construido una casa / Una casa había sido construida.
- A strike had been organized before the workers were dismissed.
Una huelga había sido organizada antes de que los trabajadores fueran despedidos.
- Before the Richardsons got home, their house had been burglarized.
Antes de que los Richardson llegaran, su casa había sido desvalijada.
- Hotel reservations had been made before Mr. Miller flew to N.Y.
Las reservaciones de hotel habían sido hechas antes de que el Sr. Miller volara a Nueva York.
- When I arrived home, my room had been cleaned.
Cuando llegué a casa, mi habitación había sido limpiada.
- Had the gas tank been filled before they left?
¿Había sido llenado el tanque de gasolina antes de que ellos se marcharan?
- Had Bill been told to bring the wine to the party?
¿Se le había a dicho a Bill que trajera el vino a la fiesta?
- This mechanic had been paid to fix their limo.
Se le había pagado a este mecánico para reparar su limusina.
- The tourists had been shown the map of the city before they were taken there.
A los turistas se les había mostrado el mapa de la ciudad antes de ser llevados allí.
What had been being done? - ¿Qué se había estado haciendo?
A house had been being built.
Se había estado construyendo una casa / Una casa había estado siendo construida.
- I learnt that condensed milk had been being produced in America since the mid 1850s.
Me enteré que la leche condensada se había estado produciendo en América desde la mitad de la década de 1850.
- The Real Information Digger, a journal in which my articles had been being published, was banned by the government.
"The Real Information Digger", un diario en el cual se habían estado publicando mis artículos, fue prohibido por el gobierno.