©1999-2020 Sherton English - Todos los derechos reservados. - https://www.shertonenglish.com
Voz Pasiva - Presente Perfecto
Passive Voice - Present Perfect
The car is washed
The car is being washed
2. Presente Perfecto
The car has been washed
The car has been being washed
The car was washed
The car was being washed
4. Pasado Perfecto
The car had been washed
The car had been being washed
The car will be washed
The car will be being washed
6. Futuro Perfecto
The car will have been washed
The car will have been being washed
7. Futuro - going to
The car is going to be washed
The car is going to be being washed
8. Futuro Perfecto - going to
The car is going to have been washed
The car is going to have been being washed
9. Futuro - en pasado
The car was going to be washed
The car was going to be being washed
10. Futuro Perfecto - en pasado
The car was going to have been washed
The car was going to have been being washed
The car would be washed
The car would be being washed
12. Condicional Perfecto
The car would have been washed
The car would have been being washed
The car (can, could, ...) be washed
The car (can, could, ...) be being washed
14. Modales + have
The car (can, could, ...) have been washed
The car (can, ...) have been being washed
What has been done? - ¿Qué se ha hecho?
A house has been built.
Se ha construido una casa / Una casa ha sido construida.
- The whole city has been destroyed by the earthquake.
La ciudad entera has sido destruída por el terremoto.
- I can't get in. These doors have been locked!
No puedo entrar. Estas puertas han sido cerradas con llave!
- Those windows have not been closed yet.
Aquellas ventanas no han sido cerradas aún.
- This wooden floor has not been waxed.
Este suelo de madera no ha sido encerado.
- Has uncle John been promoted to president of the company?
¿El tío John ha sido ascendido a presidente de la empresa?
- Have the same mistakes been made before?
¿Han sido cometidos los mismos errores antes?
- People have been requested to cancel appointments before Monday.
Se le ha solicitado a la gente que cancele las citas antes del lunes.
- Guess what,... Jack has been taught to drive a car!
Adivina qué,... Le han enseñado a Jack conducir un coche!
What has been being done? - ¿Qué se ha estado haciendo?
A house has been being built.
Se ha estado construyendo una casa / Una casa ha estado siendo construida.
- My mother has been being treated by the same doctors for years.
My madre ha estado siendo tratada por los mismos médicos durante años.
- Stricter and stricter measures have been being taken to reduce crime in the city.
She han estado tomando medidas cada vez más estrictas para reducir el delito en la ciudad.